Page 1 of 2
What's the next concert you're going to?
Personally I'm seeing Aaron Lewis (Lead singer of Staind) in CT next Saturday with a few of my friends. I'm also trying to get tickets for Ratatat and Bruce Springsteen at Terminal 5 and Izod.

So anyway what are your big plans?
Either Modest Mouse or the Killers.

I hope I can still get tickets to Modest Mouse, and I hope I can get a date for the Killers.

EDIT: What is it like getting tickets off of Craigslist? Illegal I take it? Stupid?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Feb 21, 2009,
I'm going to see the Saints and Sinners tour (Senses Fail, Haste the Day, Brokencyde...)
Damn, I have no clue. I want to go to a concert badly, but nothing's coming. Guess I'll just have to wait until Dream Theater start touring again.
Flight of the Conchords in April!
And Cheech and Chong, in April, but they're stand up.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
The cat empire feb 28 and the living end may 8
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Lamb of god and Bodom.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by happytimeharry
Flogging Molly on Tuesday!!!

they are awesome live. i saw them back in September. i also have tickets to see them on March 13. i cant wait.

coincidentally that is the next show i am going to.

the last one i went to was on Sunday. it was the Bloodhound Gang, which was awesome.
Quote by spitfire6860
Lamb of god and Bodom.

i might go see them as well. i'm not sure yet. Bodom is the only band playing at the show that i really want to see, and I already saw them once. tickets are gonna cost like $45 after the fees and stuff, and thats a little more than i want to spend to most just see Bodom again.
sky eats airplane, a day to remember, devil wears prada in late march
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Probably Tommy Emmanuel next month and Keith Urban in July
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by daytripper75

they are awesome live.

Good to hear. This is going to be a first for me. God damn I'm excited!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Guess I'll just have to wait until Dream Theater start touring again.

Prog nation isn't going to be nearly as good as last years unfortunately.
OT: I'm going to see the Slipknot, Coheed, Trivium tour in like two weeks.
Quote by happytimeharry
Good to hear. This is going to be a first for me. God damn I'm excited!

you're going to love it. it was easily one of the best shows i've been to. they sound amazing live, and their energy and stage presence are awesome.
Quote by daytripper75
you're going to love it. it was easily one of the best shows i've been to. they sound amazing live, and their energy and stage presence are awesome.

What kind of crowd do they draw in? No worries, just curious.
Quote by MetropolisPt3
Prog nation isn't going to be nearly as good as last years unfortunately.
OT: I'm going to see the Slipknot, Coheed, Trivium tour in like two weeks.

I dunno, they might get Frost* on the bill. MP has expressed interest in having them on board, which would be incredible. I'd sell my family to get tickets.
Quote by happytimeharry
What kind of crowd do they draw in? No worries, just curious.

i saw them in Philadelphia, and everyone there was pretty cool. there was some moshing, but not a lot. overall is was a really good crowd when i was there. so i was happy with the crowd when i saw them. as far as age of the crowd, most people seemed to be at least 16-17 or older. quite a few people that were in their 20's and up as well. id say most were probably like 18-25 maybe.
Quote by daytripper75
i saw them in Philadelphia, and everyone there was pretty cool. there was some moshing, but not a lot. overall is was a really good crowd when i was there. so i was happy with the crowd when i saw them. as far as age of the crowd, most people seemed to be at least 16-17 or older. quite a few people that were in their 20's and up as well. id say most were probably like 18-25 maybe.

Awesome man, thanks for the info.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Alestorm in 3 weeks or so. Opeth in May.

You lucky bitch.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Sadly, NIN in June (?).

leaked set list and dates point towards a June show in Cleveland... But its just speculation.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Behemoth, warbringer, exodus, and Kreator april 14th
Municipal waste, god forbid, Children of Bodom, Lamb of God april 16th!
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
Sadly, NIN in June (?).

leaked set list and dates point towards a June show in Cleveland... But its just speculation.

Any speculation of a Kansas City stop?

*crosses fingers*
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
Sadly, NIN in June (?).

Do you know the dates point to in the NJ/NY/PA area?
My friends and I are planning on following them for a while. So sad this will be their last tour for a long time. It's gonna be great though
Hopefully I'll be seeing Iron & Wine, or going to Sasquatch.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I dunno, they might get Frost* on the bill. MP has expressed interest in having them on board, which would be incredible. I'd sell my family to get tickets.

I sure hope so but from what I've heard the final line-up will be Dream Theater, Beardfish, Pain of Salvation, and Zappa plays Zappa.
EDIT: Just googled it and Frost* turned down the offer, the above line-up is final.
Last edited by MetropolisPt3 at Feb 21, 2009,
Page 1 of 2