This actually came in yesterday but I've been too busy messing around with it. Anyway it's the Peavey Windsor half stack. At $399 I just couldn't resist. At first I thought it was pretty meh. Of course this was playing in my tiny bedroom with the master volume down and the preamp cranked. Today I took it to band practice and finally got to crank it and for $400 I'm impressed. I had the master at about 8 or 9 (out of 12) and the pre-amp at around 6 or 7 and I was able to get some great tones. When the EL43's kicked in the gain was just really smooth and dynamic sounding. Then I cut the preamp to about 3, plugged into the low gain input and rolled the volume back and the tone up on my guitar, ran a delay pedal through the loop and we did a cover of Minus The Bear's "Pachuca Sunrise". I was actually impressed by the cleans I was able to get for that song. It's definitely no Fender Twin but reading the reviews I wasn't really expecting ANY cleans. I'll probably get a 212 cab down the road but for now, I'm happy with this, it's definitely a cut above the Behringer. My DSLR has a dead battery but just for the hell of it here's a ****ty webcam pic.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Clips.

I demand them.
Quote by imgooley
Clips.

I demand them.

We're probably going to record sometime this week. If we do I'll get back to ya
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by xwearesinking
Happy NAD, and awesome song choice!

Exactly what I was thinking.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.