i dont know if this is the right section to post in but here goes

i was given an acoustic guitar as a gift and but the neck is ridiculously fat
is it ok if i sand it down? will that affect it in anyway
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
from back to front... the part your thumb and index finger wrap around
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
that's something i wouldn't do alone or even touch. contact the manufacturer or find a very qualified luthier to see if it's okay
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
the fatter neck could help your barre chords and finger strength for pressing and holding down clean chords. at least it would help me... but i guess i have "bannana hands". but i think it should still help.

unless its a radius of like 10 inches... then i would just get out the chainsaw cut down a tree and make a new guitar from scratch eventually scrapping the project and just bringing this gift guitar to a local shop or contacting the manufacturer about it.
Quote by theWallofYAWN
the fatter neck could help your barre chords and finger strength for pressing and holding down clean chords. at least it would help me... but i guess i have "bannana hands". but i think it should still help.

unless its a radius of like 10 inches... then i would just get out the chainsaw cut down a tree and make a new guitar from scratch eventually scrapping the project and just bringing this gift guitar to a local shop or contacting the manufacturer about it.

lol

Yeah... I wouldn't take any sand paper to it