Hey, I got one of these and its really good. Probably the best pedal for bass that I've used. It came with a book with all these pre-made settings for it, and they were really good, but i lost it, and i have no idea where it is. So i was hoping someone who has this booklet thing could scan it or something and put it up here. I would really appreciate it. thanks
That sucks, I have the manual myself with the tones in it, but sadly no scanner. If you want one tone in particular, i could probably write the positions down for you.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Quote by Genghis_khan
This link: http://milaa.tripod.com/SansAmpGT2/indexGT2.html is leads to a website dedicated to the SansAmp GT2, lots and lots of settings in there. For bass and guitar, so maybe it is worth even if you don't own this specific model.

That is a pretty cool website, but I'm not sure if it would be the same. there are some weird switches on the GT2 that I dont have.

Quote by wouldyakindly
That sucks, I have the manual myself with the tones in it, but sadly no scanner. If you want one tone in particular, i could probably write the positions down for you.

That would be great, I forgot what all the ones they had in there were, but i think there were quite a few. Any of them would be fine, I'm mostly looking for the svt one, and maybe the slap or crimson one.