I found these shirts that I really like @ Pacsun

http://shop.pacsun.com/guys/tees/Arigato-Tee/index.pro

http://shop.pacsun.com/guys/tees/Arresto-Tee/index.pro

They are 50% polyester and 50% cotton, and they are both incredibly light and I like how they fit. Normal 100% cotton shirts aren't as comfortable and shrink. The problem is, those are the only shirts I can find like that, and I've found other 50% polyester 50% cotton shirts that aren't the same.

So, anyone else ever wore those shirts before and can tell me where to find them? Now that I have them I can't stand regular cotton shirts.

I beseech you pit, please help!
Last edited by kpatterson14206 at Feb 21, 2009,
well your first problem was that its from pac sun.....
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

—Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address
All I get is band shirts, because I'm to poor and cool to afford anything else. But I'm picky with the band shirts I wear I guess.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Being that every store but Hot Topic and Spencers around here are dominated by preps and scene kids, i'll stick to black band shirts and black jeans....oh wait, i've always dressed like that anyway :|
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
All I get is band shirts, because I'm to poor and cool to afford anything else. But I'm picky with the band shirts I wear I guess.

I've tried, but I can't find a single shirt I like from a band I like. I did like one, but then my friend that I chill with a lot bought it, and well I don't wanna risk us wearing the same shirt on the same day.
Quote by kpatterson14206
I've tried, but I can't find a single shirt I like from a band I like. I did like one, but then my friend that I chill with a lot bought it, and well I don't wanna risk us wearing the same shirt on the same day.

that would be, like, so embarrassing, right?
Quote by kpatterson14206

Holy f**k.
Quote by kpatterson14206

It's happened to me a few times. Because my friends and I are all poor, so whether it's Beatles or Hendrix, whatever. Risk that **** to look bangin' yo.

▲ ▲

Quote by Firewolf2
Holy f**k.

Iknowrite?

So yeah, I guess it's cool if you want to use my thread to boost your post count, but hopefully someone can help me out here.
Quote by Firewolf2
Being that every store but Hot Topic and Spencers around here are dominated by preps and scene kids, i'll stick to black band shirts and black jeans....oh wait, i've always dressed like that anyway :|

lol funny cus i cant stand being in hot topic cus of all the preps/scenesters in there... but they have metal shirts sooo.... i tough it out and go in.
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

—Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address
Quote by megobro
lol funny cus i cant stand being in hot topic cus of all the preps/scenesters in there... but they have metal shirts sooo.... i tough it out and go in.

Yeah tell me about it, I'm usually the only person in there not wearing 10lb pants and still rocking my natural hair color.

But the Hot Topics around here are incredibly small. Like, if theres more than three people in the store at once you're screwed trying to go anywhere.
Quote by kpatterson14206
Yeah tell me about it, I'm usually the only person in there not wearing 10lb pants and still rocking my natural hair color.

But the Hot Topics around here are incredibly small. Like, if theres more than three people in the store at once you're screwed trying to go anywhere.

God, I agree. The fat goth chicks clog the isles, and I'm a small guy, so I'm pretty much ****ed. And I'm always the only one in there with natural hair and normal people jeans, not with 20 pounds of metal danglin' off my dick.

▲ ▲

Quote by megobro

Yeah, I know it's weird, but none of the ones here like Hot Topic.

Thank ****ing God.
almost every article of clothing i own is 100% cotton besides my jacket which is 20% polyester.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
TS.

i think you mean picky.

youre picky with shirts..... and bad with english.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
TS.

i think you mean picky.

youre picky with shirts..... and bad with english.

I would certainly seem that way.