Just got done replacing the electronics in my guitar. It was a smooth job. Then I get ready to install the neck pickups first and guess what. THE WIRES ARE NOT LONG ENOUGH TO EVEN GET INTO THE CAVITY! Can I get it replaced by calling Dimarzio or something? They are D-Activators by the way. Until I get a neck pickup can I just wire the bridge pickup and only use that until I get my neck pickup?
Wire gauge will not matter for a low-voltage application such as pickups.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
There are no "wire extensions" really. Just go and ask the guy for some wire (insulated with rubber) and it should be fine.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
LOL. Wire is wire.
I'd say rape an old pair of headphones but i'd borderline that on too thin and may induce some noise or at the very least unreliability.
.. go rape an old low wattage stereo's speaker cable, or a wall wart, anything as long as you can keep up with which wire is which from end to end (color coding or one with a line/dot on it)