I'm bored ****less and my girlfriend went home for the night. All I have to do is smoke cigarettes (and it's cold outside) and play on my laptop.

EDIT: Fixed. Kinda.

EDIT2: Fixed for good.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Last edited by mrfinkle213 at Feb 21, 2009,
-fapshield-

I just invented that.
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
I'm bored ****less and my girlfriend went home for the night. All I have to do is smoke cigarettes (and it's cold as balls outside) and play on my laptop.
Perhaps we should have a discussion on why this statement still perplexes me.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
That's no good. I'm in my friend's dorm.
The end of the world

Quote by Just Andrew
Perhaps we should have a discussion on why this statement still perplexes me.

Oh, I agree. My testicles are generally rather warm.
The end of the world

Environment: The Pit renders fapshield ineffective.

Now fap.

Edit: Why did you change it to 'cold as hell'? As if that's any better
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 21, 2009,
I've read a good portion of the demote thread.

FAPSHIELD NO WORKS!? OH NOES!
The end of the world

Fixed it again.
The end of the world

And I've been stumbling through the internet for a little over 2 hours.
The end of the world

Uhhh...
Try to play "stairway to heaven" backwards on guitar and see if a demon appears
Order pizza to your neighbor's dorm room
Or, masturbate and fall asleep.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Okay then, cut one of your arteries, and try and stop the bleeding without medical attention.

Post pics.

Sigged.
The end of the world

Quote by dio_dude
Fap. Seriously.

I'm in my friend's dorm.
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
I'm in my friend's dorm.
So?

Just crank out The Prestige and you've got yourself an excuse.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
So?

Just crank out The Prestige and you've got yourself an excuse.

Meh, even so, I've done it three times today. I'm good.
The end of the world

Dude! Fap or go on fmylife.com ... I was on that site for 9 hours yesterday. No, I'm actually not lying.
go do burnouts, skitch behind a car on a skateboard or go to the beach, the plenty of things to do
Get off the computer
Walk down the street
Talk to randoms
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
You should go to the corner store to buy some ice cream, only to find out that you have no money and the shopkeeper gets mad, so you shoot him in the head with a pistol and he dies, but then one of the people in the store calls the cops, so you shoot him as well, but it's already too late because he's already called the cops and they're rushing to the shop, so you get behind the counter and pull out a M249 and aim it outside, waiting for the cops, but they never show up, but that's when you realize that they're taking the back entrance, so you grab a cardboard box and hide in it, Solid Snake style and wait for them to come in, and that's when you see the cops rushing in, so you shoot them all and they all die, but then you realize that the US military has been called in for backup over one of the police officers radios, so you run out the back and see a helicopter with an attached machine gun, so you immediately open fire on the gunner, which brings the chopper down because you accidentally missed him and hit the pilot, so you run inside, just missing all the sharp metal flying from the explosion, so you think you're safe, but then you realize that the shop is choc-full of military personnel, all armed with M16's, so you open fire and kill them all due to your element of surprise, so you think you're all safe, but you're sorely mistaken, because at that moment, the roof is ripped off the store and god extends his hand asking you to hop on, however, you're not religious, so you shoot his hand so many times it falls off, landing right in front of you, so you pick it up and go out side, ready to take on the whole continent of USA with a hand that can zap shit up, so you shoot entire buildings with gods' hand, which destroys them and kills many innocent civilians in the process, so the military see your power and run, but you catch up to them because gods' hand can fly and you shoot the shit out of them, which kills them, so then you fly up to Mt. Everest and jump off the edge because you can't live with what you've done, so you fall and hit the ground, exploding on impact because falling from 8 KM in the air is very high.

That's what you should do.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by hb15577
go do burnouts, skitch behind a car on a skateboard or go to the beach, the plenty of things to do

My girlfriend took my car home, I don't skateboard (not to mention it's 3 am) and I'm in the middle of tennessee. No beaches.
The end of the world

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
You don't have to right edit to fix something.

You don't have to be a complete ****, but you do it anyways.
The end of the world

Quote by 'Leviathan'
You should go to the corner store to buy some ice cream, only to find out that you have no money and the shopkeeper gets mad, so you shoot him in the head with a pistol and he dies, but then one of the people in the store calls the cops, so you shoot him as well, but it's already too late because he's already called the cops and they're rushing to the shop, so you get behind the counter and pull out a M249 and aim it outside, waiting for the cops, but they never show up, but that's when you realize that they're taking the back entrance, so you grab a cardboard box and hide in it, Solid Snake style and wait for them to come in, and that's when you see the cops rushing in, so you shoot them all and they all die, but then you realize that the US military has been called in for backup over one of the police officers radios, so you run out the back and see a helicopter with an attached machine gun, so you immediately open fire on the gunner, which brings the chopper down because you accidentally missed him and hit the pilot, so you run inside, just missing all the sharp metal flying from the explosion, so you think you're safe, but then you realize that the shop is choc-full of military personnel, all armed with M16's, so you open fire and kill them all due to your element of surprise, so you think you're all safe, but you're sorely mistaken, because at that moment, the roof is ripped off the store and god extends his hand asking you to hop on, however, you're not religious, so you shoot his hand so many times it falls off, landing right in front of you, so you pick it up and go out side, ready to take on the whole continent of USA with a hand that can zap shit up, so you shoot entire buildings with gods' hand, which destroys them and kills many innocent civilians in the process, so the military see your power and run, but you catch up to them because gods' hand can fly and you shoot the shit out of them, which kills them, so then you fly up to Mt. Everest and jump off the edge because you can't live with what you've done, so you fall and hit the ground, exploding on impact because falling from 8 KM in the air is very high.

Hey kids, psychedelics and GTA don't mix
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
WORDS

Leviathan what the ****?

Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by SteveHouse
notalwaysright.com is where you should go.

i was just about to say that. Even though you obviously have no real job, you would have fun reading the sh*t thats given there.

*doesn't have a job either.*
paint your walls or something

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by 'Leviathan'

Beautiful, yet utterly useless.

I loved it