I'm sure lots of you are up late nights. But it's gonna be hard to have a late night without Conan O'Brien.
just watch Craig Ferguson for the next 5 months

I like them both

I can't wait to see the new tonight show
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I'm sure he'll be getting into other projects soon.
in the meantime, watch old episodes online.

All is not lost. but for the record I was never really into him.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
He grew on me, there aren't too many options when still using an antennae.

Just seems like there's lots of stuff changing this year. LA's local indie rock station has vanished. Economy is a joke. Power outages seem to be happening more often. The Simpsons and King of the hill are talking about ending, digital TV is taking over, ugh, the president of the US, and this is just in a small part of the US. I can go on and on...
Actuallly, I wasn't too lazy, this is just the thread of this conversation for others who happen to be in this time slot.
Lol, yeah your right.

What the hell, this was my first post in the PIT and I can't believe how many people (300) are hanging in the pit and there's only 13 in the tabs section. Isn't this a tab site? (I'm not being that serious)
Quote by x_thurston_x
I'm sure he'll be getting into other projects soon.
in the meantime, watch old episodes online.

All is not lost. but for the record I was never really into him.

Yeah. He's doing this other show...I don't know if anyone's heard of it, The Tonight Show?
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Yeah. He's doing this other show...I don't know if anyone's heard of it, The Tonight Show?

Yeah, but this is about the LATE SHOW cause it's about us few who like to stay up LATE not those of us who go to bed before midnight.