what is the dumbest thing you ever had an argue about with somebody ?

when I was like 10 years old me and my friend had a big fight about who had the pretties basketball. When I went to his house a week later to be friends again he said 'ok .. but mine is still prettier' . and the fight started all over again

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

/fail

but probably about toy cars or something.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

A three-hour drunk argument which started off with Lord of the Rings then moved onto advanced physics. None of us knew anything about physics, so it got pretty dumb...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by urbanfox
Music is a pretty pointless subject to argue about...

That's just, like, your opinion, maaan...

Just because my taste in music > your taste in music.
Nothing recent, but i used to get into arguments with my best friend over the silliest **** when we were little and they always resulted in physical fighting.

I remember us kicking eachother in the face over Life Force (8-bit Nintendo game) out of sheer frustration because it was so hard. Even with the Konami code we couldn't get past level 3 or something. I ended up with an inverted Nike swoosh imprinted on my cheek.

Also, kites. I don't remember what it was about exactly, but kites were involved and blood was the result.
I dont know but these two kids in my class one time argued about whether ot would be possible to kill a pilot with a sniper rifle from another jet.

Although i have argued about music before but that was more for fun. I like to argue.
Quote by noxiosimitator
dumb argue subjects, what is the dumbest thing you ever had an argue about with somebody ?

That reminds me, it was probably about language usage. See, my friend doesn't give a crap about not sounding like an uneducated derelict, and I fought him for it.

Dumb because some people never change. Including me.
Quote by Vermintide
That's just, like, your opinion, maaan...

Just because my taste in music > your taste in music.

Well, it's funny you should say that, because your music is just dreadful. It's just noise.
Quote by urbanfox
Well, it's funny you should say that, because your music is just dreadful. It's just noise.

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Quote by Vermintide
Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Ooooh the hunter has become the hunted!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by druggietoad2k5
/fail

Say that again to my Stijn, bitch, I'll grab mah knife and shoot you
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Say that again to my Stijn, bitch, I'll grab mah knife and shoot you

Your Stijn? I think we're going to have issues here, Ze, if that is your real name
Quote by minibrowny
Your Stijn? I think we're going to have issues here, Ze, if that is your real name

Ok, ok, our Stijn... but if you really wanna fight for him, I know where your house lives!
Quote by urbanfox
Music is a pretty pointless subject to argue about...

this ****
Stick around the pit, you'll see some stuff....

Better yet, go to the 'Metal Forum'; last time i was over there, they were arguing about whether some band was 'Funereal Doom; or not...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
dumbest argument.............. thats kind of hard considering my personality gives way for lots of them, but if i had to choose it would be with this guy who i used to be friends with, we were walking back to his place after seeing I Am Legend and he argued that those weird things were vampires but i thought they were zombies but they didnt have capes or fangs.

On the other hand it could also be spending countless hours trying to convince him that Papa Roach sucks, i have failed
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by pepsi_lovr
Why is there a crane?

idk its off google

p.s. the answer is the plane takes off
Die ruzie was zeker me den dimi :p

maar eigelijk ebbe kik wel ne grave basketbal moetek zegge =D

jooow