Oh, just want to say how much I love everything about this website.

The endless supply of blood sweat and tears over a tab.

The never-ending rambling of forums posts.

The hours one spends writing a lesson.

And of course, the good folk who run this website, for without them, what would be.

Now if I was to ask you what your favorite pet is, or maybe what your favorite song for today is, these things would pose no threat to hawks that watch our every move. But, if I for one second say something against the norm, something that moves slightly outside of the boundaries, well then I get a shot to the head. Eh, pathetic. The thing is, all of you who have some smart ass remark to say against someone, the proof is in the pudding, the pudding being your profile page. Sure, I might not be able to go against you face to face cause you're nine thousand miles away. But, I can see everything I need to see in you profile. So, when I'm finally banned, I go away knowing that I had you in the end either way. And you're still being milked by the entity that is.
Reported!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.

Wut?

???????????

Wut?
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
They're gonna love this guy if he goes to the FotB...
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!