Don't get the Gigmaker.

Get a Yamaha Pacifica 112v and a Peavey Vypyr 15.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Don't get the Gigmaker.

Get a Yamaha Pacifica 112v and a Peavey Vypyr 15.

but my budjet is up to 320 euros with the guitar, amp and all the accessories (strap, gigbag etc)
Quote by stellaras
but my budjet is up to 320 euros with the guitar, amp and all the accessories (strap, gigbag etc)

Then you'd have to go with a Yamaha Pacifica 012 maybe, it is made of lower grade wood than the 112, which will affect it's tone a little, but it's a bit cheaper. The Peavey Vypyr is a good choice. A Roland Microcube is also worth a look, but the Vypyr is a bit cheaper and just as good imo.

The 112 costs a little over 200€
http://www.thomann.de/gb/yamaha_pacifica_112_blk.htm
The 012 costs only 170€
http://www.thomann.de/gb/yamaha_pacifica_012bl.htm

The prices vary a little from place to place, maybe you can find a better deal somewhere.

Imo the 112 is worth the extra cost (improved tone, especially if you replace the pickups sometime later), but if you really can't stretch your budget to at least 340€, the 012 will suffice.

Please don't get a starter pack. In most cases you either get a nice guitar and a bad amp or a bad guitar and a nice amp, otherwise you get a bad guitar with a bad amp.
You don't save any money if you buy shoddy stuff that you'll want to replace after a month or two.
What's wrong about a Peavey Vypyr 15 or a Roland Microcube? Those are nice cheap beginner amps that work well for a lot of different genres, and they're both less than 100€. I wouldn't go any cheaper than that, there barely are any amps below that price that are any good.
The only Harley Benton SS amp I ever played wasn't too good. I didn't play this one, but I wouldn't expect too much. Also, that guitar is so ridiculously ugly I wouldn't play it if someone paid me for it.

If you can't afford better stuff now, save up if at all possible. It's worth waiting if you can work somewhere to get money, because honestly, really cheap gear is absolutely no fun. You'll want to replace it as soon as possible with better stuff, so you'd be paying for two beginner's rigs in the end.
Not worth it imo. If you can't save up for some reason, it's better to take the risk of going used than to buy crappy new stuff.
I can't help you for who ships to Cyprus but I can confirm that the Yamaha Pacifica 112V is a fantastic guitar for the price and the 112V is certainly worth the extra over the 012V. The Peavey Vypyr is also a great choice. The 30w version is better but the 15w version is also great value. As a starter kit it's certainly better than the packages you mentioned even if you have to save a little longer to get it.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1