I got this guitar about 2 and a half years ago before i really started taking guitar seriously and so as stupid as this sounds didn't really take note of the name.

It's a japanese made jackson (I think its the DKMG series, but im not entirely sure) and it has Duncan Design pickups and a floyd rose. Its in a cherry dark sunburst finish.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Quote by McShredder
Pics would be good lol

In the process of doing so guys Damn my slow connection and transfer speed.
serial # ?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
It's not a DKMG, those have EMGs.

Do the pups say 'Duncan designed' or 'Seymour Duncan'. I can't read those pics. LFR?

It's a dinky series, not sure which one yet.

EDIT: I think it is a DK2 http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/products.php?group=Dinky-Body&page=1&product=2911000803 in crimson swirl.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it's that. So long as those pups say 'Seymour Duncan', not 'Duncan Designed'. 'cos the Dk2 has real duncans, not 'designed'.
Last edited by Mazzakazza at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by Mazzakazza
It's not a DKMG, those have EMGs.

Do the pups say 'Duncan designed' or 'Seymour Duncan'. I can't read those pics. LFR?

It's a dinky series, not sure which one yet.

EDIT: I think it is a DK2 http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/products.php?group=Dinky-Body&page=1&product=2911000803 in crimson swirl.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it's that. So long as those pups say 'Seymour Duncan', not 'Duncan Designed'. 'cos the Dk2 has real duncans, not 'designed'.

Hmm unfortunately they are duncan designed
But everything else seems exactly the same strange :S
Thanks a bunch =]
Looks like a DK2 or a version of it
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I think the older DK2 models might have had Duncan designed pups on them,then they released a new run of them with real SD's in them.I might be wrong though,you should check Jackson's website to see what it says about the serial number.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I think you're right, Pr0gnut. I'm just not sure if they ever did those older models w/ the crimson swirl finish.
someone correct me if im wrong.. that is a dk2 and the dk2's before 2006 had duncan designed pups.. as i said someone correct me if im wrong but my poor little brain seems to remember those words and that year all put together! i would value it around 300-350 clams.
Quote by juiceomatic
someone correct me if im wrong.. that is a dk2 and the dk2's before 2006 had duncan designed pups.. as i said someone correct me if im wrong but my poor little brain seems to remember those words and that year all put together! i would value it around 300-350 clams.

Yeah i was just looking at some websites and they no-longer seem to sell it because as of 2006 they were fitted with seymour duncan pickups and there was no need to show the duncan designed ones.

When you say clams as in GBP or USD?