Well, since their last thread was in like 2007, I thought I would make another one.

"Combining the melodic and hardcore sensibilities of bands such as CIRCA SURVIVE and SHAI HULUD along with the straight out grit and edge of MISERY SIGNALS and UNDEROATH, EVITA are set to make their indelible mark on the international Metal scene with the release of their as yet untitled debut album in Spring 2009.

The band will be shacking up with UK producer Chuck Creese (BURNING SKIES / SHADOW LAW / TRIGGER THE BLOODSHED) throughout December and January to lay down tracks for their much anticipated debut."

MySpace
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
errrr, i'm pretty bad at counting days, 21st of july with shaped by fate in bournemouth!
Check out my band! The Afterparty on Facebook
Quote by anacrucix
errrr, i'm pretty bad at counting days, 21st of july with shaped by fate in bournemouth!

Ah okay, it's not then. Still that sounds like a rad gig.
i think thats after we've started rehearsing for tour with GOPB so we'll have lots of new material ready to play and everyone will love us (fingers crossed)
ah definitely cannot wait to catch em on tour with No Consequence, cause No consequence are ****ing sick as well! but Evita's new album is ****ing incredible from the couple of tracks ive heard fro their myspace!
played with these boys tonight, check out their album if you haven't already, and if you get a chance to catch their live show, DO IT! these boys kicked serious ass tonight!
Playing with these guys on Monday with The Eyes of a Traitor for the second time, seeing them for the 4th, sweet guys, nice to hang out with too, even better to party with!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
/threadrevival

Yeah i met their guitarist Dan last night as he now plays for a pop punk band (i know..its a shame) but hes a really cool guy and yeah we need some Evitaness back...

as of yet, their vocalist Aaron is working on a new project, Dan's in that pop punk band (called The Cafe Kids) and I dont know the rest of them :P