a quick suggestion: i saw that you also have a couple of threads about pedal mods and builds. DO THIS FIRST. start with pedals and work your way up to amps.

oh, and learn to read and edit schematics. dont make the same mistake as me and disregard them. bad idea.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
talk to cordoroyEW. he'll probably know.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
search him in the UG profiles and send him a PM. he's a custom pickup builder in the UK and knows quite a bit about electronics, so if anyone here knows for sure, its probably him.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
a quick suggestion: i saw that you also have a couple of threads about pedal mods and builds. DO THIS FIRST. start with pedals and work your way up to amps.

oh, and learn to read and edit schematics. dont make the same mistake as me and disregard them. bad idea.

+1

That's the beauty of it, if you start out with simpler stuff you get the skills you need for the more complex stuff. I started off with just rewiring my bass and then moved on to more complex wiring mods like a killswitch and a series paralell switch and now I'm getting in to building pedals. Good luck and happy building
When/if you do get to amps, definately pick up a kit from AX84. I know the guy who puts the kit parts together and whatnot, great guy who will work with you to make sure it's a success. Just be ready to do your homework, follow the instructions, and be ready to learn.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial