Page 1 of 3
Searchbarred but the thread is either dead and lost in the back pages, or it's not been done b4.

Inspired by Stratpat and his drunk thread just a minute ago.

What is some stupid things you have done while being under the influence of alchohol?

Me and my friend thought it would be a good idea to run at each other and headbutt. We both lost.

Anyone else done anything stupid?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
- Fight with a wall and sliding glass door
- shoot fire at my friend's head while he was wearing a motorcycle helmet.

The usual.
I ordered white wine. True story.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
set fire to a flag at the local golf course with a can of deodorant.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I went on U.G. and tried to find an intellectual conversation.

Every other post was "I concur, It was rather shallow and pedantic"
Poop.

Yes, poop.
getting drunk in the first place
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
The usual...
punched a tube train..
threw a lit cathrenwheel at my freind/ other fireworks.
well i tryed to knock a 80 foot tall tree down with my head... my freinds told me... olny thing i got from it was a big as cut and a day at the hospital
PANTERA
Quote by KGB_INC
none. i've never had sex.
probably never will.

My Gear:
B.C Rich Warlock
32 year old antique yamaha accustic
Peavey Ovation
Peavey Millenium Bxp 5 string Bass
2000 Watt Peavey PA system
Line 6 Floor Pod
I haven't done anything stupid, I'm a responsible drinker. Srsly.

Although I had a bottle of Jack Daniels last week and I was sitting on my bed, drinking it, face up, and as I went to take a swig of it straight, it went all in my eyes and up my nose. Seriously, it hurt like fuck
Pissed on and kicked down gravestones when taking a shortcut through the graveyard. Felt really ashamed the day after
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Last edited by Finnepinne at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by Finnepinne
Pissed on and kicked down gravestones when taking a shortcut through the graveyard. Felt really ashamed the day after

Not cool.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I dont drink but I was over at a buddys house, and a friend of his was sitting with this girl for a while. He eventually got up and he had a boner and was walking around trying to hug everybody lol. The same guy cam out a room with another dude and a man of a chick and started bragging he fingered her by smelling his fingers and saying it was nice.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
I kissed a girl. (Though I've done that sober too, I don't know if that counts).

Played hall tag in our student dorms at 2 am.

Fell off a podium.

Kissed a guy who, when sober, I would have bet my life's savings was gay.

Had a food fight in the dinner hall.

First year was great.
Last edited by blood_and_gold at Feb 21, 2009,
Broke and dislocated my ankle by trying to run along a ladder that was laid down on the floor.

I found it pretty amusing that my foot was hanging off
Once, when I was 17 there was this Surf contest in a near by beach... the hook for me was the band that would be playing that night at the place. The night before I had a small accident in my bike but my knee was badly in pain, so I took a lot of painkillers with me and set off to the place of the contest.

There some friends had already rented a cabin and they welcomed me with a bottle (they had one bottle for every person) of a local infamous booze. So I started drinking and I got completely crazy... first I hit a friend, then ripped off the cabin's door and hit with it another friend. Then walked several Kilometers back home where I found some more friends and keep on drinking... and then I told a story about me having cancer and going to die soon. Next thing I knew I was sleeping in the park near my parents house, so I crawled inside and finally got a good rest. Just to woke up to my mother's shouts to come out of the room and explain to everybody how is that I was going to die soon... that is in a few words one of my "stupid things you did while being drunk". After clearing the mess up with the friends we all went out to drink and celebrate that I was OK.

Most of the story I know for references from the different people that saw me that night. And this is the light censored version...
Searched the bags/pockets of sleeping people, looking for anal beads. No idea what would've happened if I'd found some

Might not have seemed that stupid if no one knew I did it, but I found a Pot Noodle in someone's bag and decided to eat it, thinking she wouldn't notice
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by MattAnderson111
"I concur, It was rather shallow and pedantic"

Gotta love the family guy quote. FTW!

Personally, i think the stupidest thing i did was shag this fat girl. Sex was **** for me, but she told all her friends i gave her 4 orgasms, and she'd never had one before, so lets just say my reputation got bigger and better.
Not all bad!
not done much stupid stuff

WHat we found funny though was:

we had been drinking since about 4, it was now after 12 and we were pretty slaughtered and we tried to get into the union. We both went up, thought we were doing alright, took out our cards, showed them to the bouncer but he went 'sorry lads, you're not getting in' - 'why not?' - 'too drunk, sorry lads'.

We walked away both talking to each other OUTRAGED that we hadn't gotten in and entirely confused before realising that he'd shown him his bank card and I@d shown him my library card lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Not cool.

I know, that's why it's in this thread ;/

Seriously, it must be the stupidest thing I've ever done, drunk or sober.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I ended up singing "I wanna rock" to a hotel receptionist, Throwing cans of fosters through open windows on the street, Blocking off a street with tables and chairs from a nearby cafe and the usual drunken garbled attempts to seduce women.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
eye shots, kissed a few dudes, blah
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
I dopn't drink. But one of my mates always cleans when he's drunk, he gets like semi OCD. Not stupid, but odd and kinda funny.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I made a stupid thread on here i think

but not really done that much stupid stuff drunk.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Another thing:

My friend tried to convince me that no one can stand on their heads for more than 5 seconds... I didn't prove him wrong, but I broke a tv.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Hit golf balls at a distant house and greenhouse.
Made fires.
Went down a mud hill on a dingy.
Ran around on a catering trolley thing.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Pissed on gravestone. To be fair I didn't realise it was until after. I was desperate for a slash and it was a good 20 minute sober walk home. However, I sort of did the week after as well fully knowing it was a grave. I said sorry to the desceased afterwards.
Quote by Just_Matt
Talk

Tell me more...

Quote by Våd Hamster

i was at a friends house and as always happens when no girls are present and we're pissed we had a masturbating competition...dont ask,... anyhow by this point i was to drunk to get a boner so i went to have a piss when i came back this guy had finished and he rubbed his cum all in my face. later on he pissed in a strongbow can and poured it all over my head, he told me it was piss but i was convinced it was actually cider so i drank it all up . i then proceded to projectile vomit all over my friends room then pass out on the floor in my own puke.
Page 1 of 3