i had a thread on here a few days ago about whether or not i should get the ibanez grg250 dx, from that someone recomended the ibanez rg321ex, the only rg321 i can find is the rg321mh.
so can anyone tell me if this is a good guitar as i will not be able to try one out as there are no dealers in the country that i live in.
i play mostly rock and metal like queens of the stone age and metallica and the occasional blues in the form of seasick steve.
i am looking to get a vox ad15vtxl with it as i am looking to replace cheap gear that has broken and i particularly sucked on
i am open to suggestions but i am limited to a budget of €450.
A friend of me has it, very lightweight, nice feel to the neck.
I would do it, but i really suggest you go and try guitars out, because Ibanez necks are a love/hate thing
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
i would try it out but i haven't got a clue where there is an ibanez stockest and i've tried their website
Where do you live.
Does your local shop have any ibanez guitars, because you can grab a RG and try it out to get a very good feel about the RG's
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
i live in the country in ireland. my local stores do not stock rg's or any of ibanez range they only stock fender strat copys.