It's pretty cool, but either turn down the rhythm track or turn up the lead bit. Other than that, cool
Whoaa I like it. And also what MossyMan said, the lead track should be a bit louder. Kinda hard to hear certain parts.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by MossyMan
It's pretty cool, but either turn down the rhythm track or turn up the lead bit. Other than that, cool

yeah, turn up the lead a bit and it would be even more sick than it already is
now that i look at it again it dose need some parts turned up.

Glad you guys like it, i'm recording my instrumental in the studio next week and that was just a recording of what one part will sound like. it was done on line 6 riff tracker so the quality isnt that great. when its done in the studio the quality will be much better.

i'm wanting to make the playing sound as professional as possable, is the techique good enough for me to put on CD? (when i'm done in the studio)

sorry i'm Obsessing about it, i just want to get optinions from other guitarists out there.
Member #7 of the Gibson Guild, PM Chadillac006 to join
That was sick. Reminded me a bit of Malmsteen and Satriani, more Satch though. But just so you get some input on your technique rather than all of us just in awe at the solo, I try not to to be for the lack of a better word 'repetitive' about picking a quarter/half note before or after every run. I heard that a few times, it fits with the backing and the sound it seems like you're going for, but I just try not to repeat myself ya know?

Sick ass solo though.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
I can't imagine how awesome that would be if you'd balance the rhythm/lead better. It also reminds me of Maiden.
The lead guitar needs to be more prominent. Nice soloing. You have really good technique.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
any comments on the new one people?
does it say its playing and your getting no sound?
Quote by Gibson23
does it say its playing and your getting no sound?

Yeah, I click on the name and nothing happens. Sorry I'm such a noob, I just registered like an hour or two ago
Newer user, aspiring guitarist