Do you normally let your new employer contact your old employer? Because it seems a little biased if your old employer just bs's something bad on your part..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Not letting them contact your old employer is like saying "Hey, look at me. I'm sketchy!"
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by md41
Do you normally let your new employer contact your old employer? Because it seems a little biased if your old employer just bs's something bad on your part..

That's not always the case. When I have people call me regarding my old employees, I can only state that they worked here. I can't give negative or positive feedback. Company policy.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen
That's not always the case. When I have people call me regarding my old employees, I can only state that they worked here. I can't give negative or positive feedback. Company policy.

I dunno if they contact your old employer don't they ask "would you hire this employee again?" Or something like that..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Quote by md41
I dunno if they contact your old employer don't they ask "would you hire this employee again?" Or something like that..

They do ask that and I cannot comment on that question. Even if the former employee was a superstar.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen

That. The refernence is just to confirm you actually worked at said establishment in the past or present, and that your not just A BIG FAT PHONEY!
Quote by Moggan13
That. The refernence is just to confirm you actually worked at said establishment in the past or present, and that your not just A BIG FAT PHONEY!

Everybody look, a phony goes onto this forum!
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
If you don't want to use an old employer, don't list where you've worked. Simple as that.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.