There are so many amps out there, one doesn't know where to start. Whatever money that I spend, I want to spend it all on a great sounding quality amp. I can always add effects later on. I don't want to spend money on the amp because of its effects. I amp interested in playing all kinds of music from country to rock, from rock to jazz... etc. I want something that when I play clean, its really clean.
Thanks in advance,
Lguitarjsm.
What is your FULL amp budget???
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
You've got just the right idea, nice. But we're gonna need a budget
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Quote by LGuitarjsm
There are so many amps out there, one doesn't know where to start. Whatever money that I spend, I want to spend it all on a great sounding quality amp. I can always add effects later on. I don't want to spend money on the amp because of its effects. I amp interested in playing all kinds of music from country to rock, from rock to jazz... etc. I want something that when I play clean, its really clean.
Thanks in advance,
Lguitarjsm.

What about a Roland Jazz Chorus? They are really clean and sound amazing Plus they are normally pretty cheap if you can find one...
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
no budget = no real helpful advise.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by LGuitarjsm
My budget:
About $ 1500 dollars
Thanks in advance for all your help.
LGuitarjsm

US currency? then yes, totally get a jazz chorus. they dont have any decent distortion on them though, but you could get the line 6 distortion modeler with it and you'd be set.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
For 1500$ you could get a Jazzchorus and another Combo with good distortion, like maybe a Peavey or a Laney, and could use an A/B box to switch between distortion and Clean.

This would be an awesome setup
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
^id go with the first one
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Get a Silverface Fender Twin Reverb, it's a lot nicer than the Roland Jazz Chorus.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com