Here's a pic of it:

http://www.singnplay.com/images/bcrich/BCRAvengeSonOfBeast.gif

And I'm asking, is it any good? and is 175$ USD a good price for one in good cond. with new strings and gig bag?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
In short: No. In long: Any guitar from BC Rich below the $600 - $700 price point is going to suck ass. At that price, look at squier starter kits, seriously.
I totally agree with Beebaboo. In the first place, B.C. Rich guitars usually have many problems, and to add to that the lower end models are even worse. Although they have awesome shapes and designs, their peformance is not up to par.

And if your in the market for a guitar, I would save up a little until I had $400 USD or so and buy another guitar. Believe me it's worth it. Some good companies that make great guitars for good prices are Schecter, ESP, and Ibanez. I still have my starter pack guitar from ibanez and it works great with everything still stock. Hope that helped.

IbAnEZZZZ WaRRiORs UnITe!
So...do you play Jazz or Blues?

Seriously though, stay away from it.
Haha sounds like BC Rich is pretty horrible, what about the Warlock i pretty much got for free about 4 months ago?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Oh no, BC rich makes good guitars it's just the low end ones that are made of suck.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.