I am in bed, more hungover than I've ever been in my life, I was throwing up for two hours last night, my stomach hurts like **** and I really don't remember anything from last night.

And I have to go to work in a little bit.

I know alot of you must have been in this situation, what are your best hangover remedies? Halp.

inb4 stop drinking.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
drink moar.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Drank.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I see a recurring theme in these posts.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Start drinking.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Smoke weed. It helps. Really.

Alternatively, you should go tell your boss how irresponsible you are!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Feb 21, 2009,
It's been almost 10 minutes. What have you done yet?
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Go for short walk: fresh air helps clear the head.
Drink lots of water, obviously. Eat whatever fruit you have lying around. If you have time cook yourself a decent sized breakfast.

And just in case, send a message to everyone in your contact list apologizing for your behaviour last night.
drink water
eat fruits
drink energy drink
eat the vinegary water in a pickle jar (my chemistry teacher told me this and it really helps)
consume vitamin C
eat some greasy burger with soggy fries

That's about all you can do now GTFO with your display titled 'hai guise, i drink lulz'
Quote by National_Anthem
Go for short walk: fresh air helps clear the head.
Drink lots of water, obviously. Eat whatever fruit you have lying around. If you have time cook yourself a decent sized breakfast.

And just in case, send a message to everyone in your contact list apologizing for your behaviour last night.

This is true, outdoor air helps, I've gone for a walk.

As of now I'm drinking water like my life depends on it, thats about it.

^^^ And hey what can I say I'm an attention *****.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I'd eat as much as possible, mostly fruit. And drink a ton of water. Carbonated anything is just gonna make you throw up most likely. Advil and/or tylenol works.