I'm wondering if there's any 150-200W(Would probably be enough for small gigs and rehearsals) amps that are relatively easy to carry on the go. So essentially, I'm looking for some lightweight but powerful Combo/Head&Cab who's weight does not exceed 50 pounds.

Thanks in advance.
Hi.
Markbass make very light(and powerful) stuff, I don't know wether it would be within your budget though.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115

do this.
buy amp exceeding 50 pounds
????
PROFIT!
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Confused2316

Oh man, I played one of those last week. It's INSANE. It's so small, but it can get quite loud. And the tone is still very nice.
Quote by Hoodoo Child

do this.
buy amp exceeding 50 pounds
????
PROFIT!

I do, although I cannot carry anything exceeding 50 pounds with one arm :l.
Hi.
Quote by David12390
I do, although I cannot carry anything exceeding 50 pounds with one arm :l.

use both?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
use both?

The other would be carrying a variety of other things.

Markbass seems a bit too far from me economically speaking, but the Genz Benz Shuttle might be interesting to look at, assuming the music stores near my place have it.
Hi.
Last edited by David12390 at Feb 21, 2009,
BarefacedBass?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by m4l666
BarefacedBass?

According to their FAQ "Demand from the European market is taking all production capacity and the cost of shipping to the USA is high!"

So the problem there would be that I'm in North America :l
Hi.
You know that Genz Benz looks really intriguing. The GK however suffers from all of the tone and output issues that plague their cheaper options.

Another manufacturer you may want to check out is TC electronics.

http://www.tcelectronic.com/bass.asp
Check out Gallien Krueger and Genz as mentioned before.

I have no problem carrying my 75 pound Fender with one arm. Maybe I'm just strong, lol.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410