schecter omen 6 i have one but mines the extreme series, it very nice guitar an play well
GEAR:

Jackson dk2m

Marshall jcm2000 dsl

Schecter omen6 diamond series

I would get the Vintage SG, not only because I am an SG lover, but because it is a great guitar.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by tmfiore at Feb 21, 2009,
If it's your first guitar I'd suggest the tele. If it's not...I'd say save up more money and increase your budget.
thanks for your replys guys, which one do you think can handle the largest range of music?
the SG by far would have the better build quality but i would agree with eds1275
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I would say epiphone g-400 is probably the better one.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
id say go for the wilshire. the stats look pretty promising. or the SG. either one would be a good choice imo.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by SmartyJones
thanks for your replys guys, which one do you think can handle the largest range of music?

I would say the Tele has the widest range from what Iv'e played and heard, and the easiest to play.
I played a show recently with a guy who was using that ibanez single cut. IT IS SICK. i think it would fit your needs very well.
i always wanted to try out the wilshire but i would go with the tele its the best for diversity
Omen 6 is surprisingly very versatile. My buddy uses one as his main guitar, not because he can't afford another one, but because it has everything he needs.

Or the G-400
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by SmartyJones

the schecter. i own that one and it's VERY versatile for a lot of music. don't listen to the stereotype of schecters only being able to play metal.
Ibanez FTW or Schecter
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor