Page 1 of 8
search bar didn't turn up anything related to what i'm going to talk about so...

well me and my friends were discussing Harry Potter over lunch the other day, and we started to make fun of it, it was quite fun, and i wanted to bring it to the pit, see if we could work some more lol's outta the topic.

so anyway

on our way to subway we passed a movie poster for the new harry potter, we noted that it went down to PG, one of my friends (call him Barett) ks, ""what, did they decide to make Emma Watson wear looser clothes or something?" we laughed and i said "lol (didn't actually say 'lol') there's gonna be 8 movies, the last one is gonna be NC-17 and will be called 'Harry Potter: Hermione Goes Wild'"

while we were eating we started talking about all the horrible bands with harry potter related names, Harry and the Potters. and started to make up horrible band names using HP a a basis.
Ron and the Weasleys, Hermione and the Grangers, Draco and the Malfoys, Albus and the Dumbledors etc

we also started to speak of who was obviously gay in the series. Albus' Brother, Albus, Bellatrix Lestrange, Harry. Sirius was in question. Basically if you were gay, you died. lol. Hermione is obviously actually a man

Dubledore was doing Harry so Snape killed him

Snape hates Harry because Harry said no

if you have any other things please contribute
Last edited by linnux at Feb 21, 2009,
Actually, the Harry Potter movies really aren't that bad. I enjoy watching 'em in theaters. I probably won't buy 'em though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
How can you say Hermione is a man? She's well hot :P, I can see this thread failing badly, I like harry potter, and you coulda been way more inventive with the crappy band names... good luck
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by lee 31392
How can you say Hermione is a man? She's well hot :P, I can see this thread failing badly, I like harry potter, and you coulda been way more inventive with the crappy band names... good luck

im not saying Emma Watson is a man, She's hot, but the character himself, is obviously a man

another band name:

Voldey and the Morts

what if Voldemort was actually named He Who Must Not Be Named by his parents? "we cannot name this child!"
Quote by MUUFasaurus
Emma Watson is the reason the movies are worth watching.

Yeah, but now that she is legal in every country...it just kinda ruins it for me...
yea this thread will fail
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by MUUFasaurus

thats the reason why there's an "emma watson is ugly" or something like that group, is it?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.

obviously a dude

but really yes, she's hot, but Hermione is a dude, please back to topic after you guys finish fapping?
Quote by Hoodoo Child
thats the reason why there's an "emma watson is ugly" or something like that group, is it?

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by MUUFasaurus

She'd get it in the poo-shoot for sho'
Sorry man Im a Potterhead.. I enjoy it too much to bash. (:
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
Sorry man Im a Potterhead.. I enjoy it too much to bash. (:

its good natured bashing tho, the series was good, if a bit unrealistic plot wise
i readed the books only,dont care to much about the movies
but yes,emma is hot
Quote by lee 31392
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

hey i never said i was in it.

i'm not btw.

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by linnux
its good natured bashing tho, the series was good, if a bit unrealistic plot wise

IT'S F*CKING WIZARDS AND TROLLS AND GIANTS! HAHAHAHAHA
Course it's not gunna be realistic, that's like saying Star Wars was unrealistic! Yeah the whole film seems legit, but that Chewee character... no way
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
how old are you?

i dont care if you want to make fun of harry potter, i personally enjoy it but to each his own, but the jokes you're making are f.ucking terrible.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by EJD
Emma Watson is ****ing hot.

Agreed

This thread sucks
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by lee 31392
IT'S F*CKING WIZARDS AND TROLLS AND GIANTS! HAHAHAHAHA
Course it's not gunna be realistic, that's like saying Star Wars was unrealistic! Yeah the whole film seems legit, but that Chewee character... no way

meaning that J.K. Rowling basically only said what the reader wanted to hear, retard.

edit:
Quote by burgurhead1812
how old are you?

i dont care if you want to make fun of harry potter, i personally enjoy it but to each his own, but the jokes you're making are f.ucking terrible.

we were bored, high and at subway, what were we supposed to do?
Quote by linnux
meaning that J.K. Rowling basically only said what the reader wanted to hear, retard.

And that's the reason why they turned out to be such a success lol, haha I wasn't having a go or anything sorry if it seemed that way but the context you wrote it in seemed to me like you were saying the films blatently couldn't happen haha
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by linnux
we were bored, high and at subway, what were we supposed to do?

be creative? eat your subway?

or go pwn some internetz
silly 12 year olds
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Also the books technically weren't written that well. But the story was pretty fantastic, although the last few books I didn't enjoy as much. Number five (OoTP) was the last of the greats I felt.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Come on guys lets not attack the TS... if we don't agree we don't agree. I'm sure some people in the pit would enjoy this thread tuns.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Adamtbh
aweful acting, good books

Agreed - or at least as far as the young ones are concerned. Rickman is perfect, as is Maggie Smith. (And it's awful )

Emma Watson is NOT hot - she does this awful thing with her mouth when she talks. Helena Bonham Carter is hotter than she is.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
Also the books technically weren't written that well. But the story was pretty fantastic, although the last few books I didn't enjoy as much. Number five (OoTP) was the last of the greats I felt.

Agreed, CoS was easily the best... I started reading the books when I was quite young so I grew up with them which made them a lot better. You know they're gunna make the last book into two films so they don't miss anything out? They were actually filming down near where I live for part of the next film, only doing it for a two minute scene but they were down here for 2 days ish
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by Shadowenspirit

J.K. seriously lacks prose skill.
Quote by lee 31392
And that's the reason why they turned out to be such a success lol, haha I wasn't having a go or anything sorry if it seemed that way but the context you wrote it in seemed to me like you were saying the films blatently couldn't happen haha

well, that's obvious that they couldnt happen, but i mean like should could've had more than two bad things happen in the WHOLE series though
Just read any book of the series and just replace "Wand" with "Wang".

Instant laughs
This thread sucks a lot.

I disagree with them not being written well. I think that the latter books are written quite well in fact. But to each his own.

Anyway, I propose that this thread now be about

PIE!!!

Carry on.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by linnux
(call him Barett) ks,

this threw me off...

cause my name is barett.. and i live in Kansas now..

the HP movies are lame.. and emma watson is not hot. i thought she was gonna get cuter, but shes 18 now and has a man face. not hot.

yall just fell for the girl on the silver screen.. kids.

i love subway when im stoned. ..i want some subway now
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Seryaph
This thread sucks a lot.

I disagree with them not being written well. I think that the latter books are written quite well in fact. But to each his own.

Anyway, I propose that this thread now be about

PIE!!!

Carry on.

sexist comment. I am a female each THEIR own.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by lee 31392
Agreed, CoS was easily the best... I started reading the books when I was quite young so I grew up with them which made them a lot better. You know they're gunna make the last book into two films so they don't miss anything out? They were actually filming down near where I live for part of the next film, only doing it for a two minute scene but they were down here for 2 days ish

My favourite was The Prisoner of Azkaban. =D. I am actually glad they are doing that with the films, they really screwed up the last two movies hard x core... well technically three but the fifth and forth were definitely the worse of the lot.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.