You meant like a divedomb on a tremelo? That'd be the digitech whammy IV.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
WHAMMYYYYYY! yay for the whammy pedal-I'm not sure which version,

Not only does it have divebomb, it has loads of cool stuff like harmonisers on it
Digitech Whammy............ or just buy a guitar with a Whammy bar
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Digitech whammy IV has the divebomb feature, which drops you 3 octaves down. But its definately a different type of dive, you don't get the same sound as you would with a trem bar.
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
Quote by ede09
Digitech whammy IV has the divebomb feature, which drops you 3 octaves down. But its definately a different type of dive, you don't get the same sound as you would with a trem bar.

does it sound good though?
Quote by linksmaker
does it sound good though?

Its pretty good if you know what you are doing. I generally use the 2 octave down feature to dive bomb as the 3 octave dives too fast (even when moving my foot slowly, it has a huge amount to dive in the small space that the pedal can travel).

I'll make you a video soon. I can't do it now as it is 8am and my mother and neighbors wouldn't appreciate that.. But I will as soon as the world gets going. =D
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
Quote by ede09
Its pretty good if you know what you are doing. I generally use the 2 octave down feature to dive bomb as the 3 octave dives too fast (even when moving my foot slowly, it has a huge amount to dive in the small space that the pedal can travel).

I'll make you a video soon. I can't do it now as it is 8am and my mother and neighbors wouldn't appreciate that.. But I will as soon as the world gets going. =D

that'd be sweet man! thanks!
Quote by Jonsin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3CsJa_5aU4

good news. you dont even need a pedal.

but srs, Whammy IV, but iv heard that theyr not smooth.

They aren't smooth if your going to sustain notes while having the pedal at 2 octaves up. But honestly, why would anyone do that?

If you have good foot control, the divebombs can be fairly smooth.
I'm uploading a short video to youtube now of the whammys divebomb feature.
Righto, here it is. Hope it helps you with your decision in getting a Whammy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y13jnkm6EJA
Quote by Sguit
nice demo, I think you convinced me on getting it

Cool man, they are awesome. Especially the up 2 octave setting.
I've been gasing over this pedal for awhile. Local GC had a blemished one for $99. Kicking myself for not picking it up
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could