has anybody saw the trailer to this movie? if you have, then in it they have a version of sweet child of mine on piano that i love. Does anybody know who sings that version?
nopity nopity nooooooooo.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
They're remaking that movie? I heard the original wasn't even good. How desperate is Hollywood?

EDIT: Trailer was lame, cover was lamer.
Last edited by MOFAUX at Feb 21, 2009,
I remember wondering that when I saw the trailer, it's odd, but strangely nice on the ears.

I even downloaded the original movie, haven't got round to watching it yet though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Nope, I don't know the song...however...

I saw the trailer and I am pretty damn excited because I loved the original, even with it's terrible slasher quality. I can't wait to see what they do with it. =]

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and how can you forget the girl on girl in the first one? I hope they seriously do something with that in the new one.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
damn. i definently want to find that song. i've looked it up on limewire and can't find ****.
I hate sweet child o mine covers nothing can live up to the GNR version imo

EDIT: I just hate it when people do like a piano or that sheryl crow one years ago *shivers*, its a HARD ROCK SONG its not meant to be like that.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I hate sweet child o mine covers nothing can live up to the GNR version imo

true, but i love the song so most versions of it are appealing to me.
Quote by kauff
cher? was that some kind of sick joke?

I got confused. It was Sheryl Crow, not Cher

They're all the same to me
Just saw this movie
It was really intense
It wasn't a gore-fest either. Yeah, It had its moments, but it was focusing more on suspense than anything else. The characters were very believable and the plot was very interesting

I'd give it a 8.5/10
Quote by 3rdActguitarist
Just saw this movie
It was really intense
It wasn't a gore-fest either. Yeah, It had its moments, but it was focusing more on suspense than anything else. The characters were very believable and the plot was very interesting

I'd give it a 8.5/10

Wow, it only sounds exactly like the original. Which, in turn, was only exactly like every other of the countless rape movies that came out in the 70s. Therefore, yet another incredibly and entirely pointless horror remake.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Wow, it only sounds exactly like the original. Which, in turn, was only exactly like every other of the countless rape movies that came out in the 70s. Therefore, yet another incredibly and entirely pointless horror remake.

I liked it
I'm one of those ppl who actually like the remakes
Plus, they're not pointless if ppl are going to see them are they?