Page 1 of 2
i searchbar'd but didn't find too much. i have been dipping for about 2 years now and i just tried camel snus and i like it a lot. has anybody else tried this? what's your opinion? is it healthier then dip?
sounds like it would be camel cum
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
It's not healthier at all.
Cope is the sh*t.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
yeah, i love the stuff..only the Frost kind though. it's nice how small they are and you don't have to spit, really easy to hide. but as for it being healthier than regular chew, i doubt it...just not as messy.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
When I saw it for the first time in Sam's Club, I thought it was Anus.

lmao
Where's the anus?

Bedit: Fuck. Title says snus. Never mind.

Bedit: I've only had snus once, and it was ok. I prefer Grizzly.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by exiledsoul
Cope is the sh*t.

cope = worm dirt.

all my football coaches chew cope and even the smell makes me want to throw up.
Quote by kauff
cope = worm dirt.

all my football coaches chew cope and even the smell makes me want to throw up.

What the hell do you chew then? Flavoured? That sh*t's for girls. Grow up and be a man, chew cope.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
lol i chew kayak grape, red man, and beech nut. the natural taste just isn't appealing.
Quote by kauff
lol i chew kayak grape, red man, and beech nut. the natural taste just isn't appealing.

If you can't chew straight, you aren't man enough to chew. I bet you smoke cigarettes without breaking the filters off too.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
lol no i don't smoke. but when i did, i cut the filters in half. i may not be half of the man you are for chewing straight, but i'd like the think of myself as still a man lol.
Quote by srv_king
cope>grizzly> all other dip

griz aint **** compared to kodiak. end of story. and i got sick of griz after the first year.
Quote by kauff
lol no i don't smoke. but when i did, i cut the filters in half. i may not be half of the man you are for chewing straight, but i'd like the think of myself as still a man lol.

You're still a man, just half the man I am.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by kauff
griz aint **** compared to kodiak. end of story. and i got sick of griz after the first year.

Same shit happened to me, except i was dipping Red Man.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by exiledsoul
You're still a man, just half the man I am.

thank you. you don't know how much that means to me. lol. lol.
You're*
Quote by exiledsoul
Cope is the sh*t.

cope really is the **** along with redman. so i was going to post in the legendary chewing thread lol but thats pretty much dead... so ive been dippin about 6 months and i cant get buzzed anymore. i do cope long or cope snuff. i tried snuffing but that sucked and burned like hell and i didnt get buzzed. i take pretty good sized dips. so my question is, how can i get a buzz without switching to a different kind of chew (because i love my cope :liplick if i have to i could switch to something more powerful. if i have to switch does anybody know of anything that will buzz me good? i know skoal delivers a good buzz but i dont really like it.

and on topic i did those snus things once they are just like the skoal pouches (i think ive never done them) they dont buzz you very good either.

please answer my questions above!!!! i am deciding to quit for a while so that i can actually get a buzz lol
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Dip is ****in nasty. I can handle smoking, or even chewing is ok, but dip is just sick. No girl wants a guy who dips.

Actually, my room mate is dipping right now. And he can't get laid. Maybe you should re-evaluate this whole "dipping" thing...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by blackenedktulu
I don't even know what it is, but it's illegal in Europe... hmmm

No it's not? It's perfectly legal in Sweden.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by meta1militia
Dip is ****in nasty. I can handle smoking, or even chewing is ok, but dip is just sick. No girl wants a guy who dips.

Actually, my room mate is dipping right now. And he can't get laid. Maybe you should re-evaluate this whole "dipping" thing...

i do believe dipping and chewing are the same thing....somebody please answer my questions!!! im desparate
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
No it's not? It's perfectly legal in Sweden.

Sorry, Sweden & Norway are not affected somehow... lol.
what exactly is dipping?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Chunky_Lover
i do believe dipping and chewing are the same thing....somebody please answer my questions!!! im desparate

No, they are not. Chewing is like strings of tobacco that don't have much of a taste, and you stick a whole wad in your mouth and chew it like gum.

Dip, you take a small amount and put it in your lip and don't move it. It's kinda powderish and tastes horrible. If you swallow it, you'll probably throw up immediately, unlike chewing.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by Chunky_Lover
cope really is the **** along with redman. so i was going to post in the legendary chewing thread lol but thats pretty much dead... so ive been dippin about 6 months and i cant get buzzed anymore. i do cope long or cope snuff. i tried snuffing but that sucked and burned like hell and i didnt get buzzed. i take pretty good sized dips. so my question is, how can i get a buzz without switching to a different kind of chew (because i love my cope :liplick if i have to i could switch to something more powerful. if i have to switch does anybody know of anything that will buzz me good? i know skoal delivers a good buzz but i dont really like it.

and on topic i did those snus things once they are just like the skoal pouches (i think ive never done them) they dont buzz you very good either.

please answer my questions above!!!! i am deciding to quit for a while so that i can actually get a buzz lol

hate to break it to ya but it sounds like you have a tolerance.
i got one too. best thing to do is cut back to about 1 or 2 chews a day.
im so glad this got opened i was just about to start a chewing tobacco thread myself

your a good man TS.
Quote by srv_king
cope>grizzly> all other dip

Amen brother... Thats kinda how my list goes. When I cant afford Cope it goes to Grizzly and if I cant have either then I would rather go with out...

But snus is for girly men who wanna say that they dip... It takes me layering 3 or 4 of those to even get any nicotine from it. And swallowing that shit after years of swallowing Cope tastes like shit. Man up and just buy real snuff, cause in the end, if theres no left overs in between your teeth you're just not doing it right...
The snus rapper say's you don't have to spit. So do you swallow?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

You don't chew snus, you put it under your upper lip.
¯|(°_o)/¯
I have absoloutely no idea what you guys are talking about.... spit, snus, chew, dip?

WHAT'S GOING ON!? :'(

(I'm from UK. I don't think we get this stuff)
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by Talonwolf
I have absoloutely no idea what you guys are talking about.... spit, snus, chew, dip?

WHAT'S GOING ON!? :'(

(I'm from UK. I don't think we get this stuff)

Dip is basically tobacco leaves that are chopped up really fine. You put it between your gum and lip. Most people spit while dipping because they dont want to swallow the tobacco pieces that end up getting in your mouth.

Chew is bigger pieces of the tobacco leaves that you put in your mouth and chew kind of like gum. It makes more and blacker spit so swallowing that shit isnt recommended.

Snus is a shitty knock off for "cool kids" who want to look like they are dipping without actually growing a pair.
Page 1 of 2