So... any UGers into backpacking and hiking? One of my favorite things to do is just to be out in the middle of nowhere with a friend or two, in a forest or in the mountains, trekking through and having a good time without any societal ties or bounds.

Discuss.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
For some reason "Hostel" popped into my head when I saw this topic.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Backpacking in the Eastern Sierra is amazing. My dad took me on my first trip when I was 3 years old, and I've been backpacking ever since. It's great to just get away from people sometimes
Yes. Although I am yet to go on any immense treks. I'll prob plan one with my friends in a couple years.
I don't backpack. I go into the woods, put my stuff in my shack and start digging out tree stumps.
Quote by samick007
Backpacking in the Eastern Sierra is amazing. My dad took me on my first trip when I was 3 years old, and I've been backpacking ever since. It's great to just get away from people sometimes

Excellent. I've never been to the Eastern Sierras, only the west. I'd love to go there sometime though.

Quote by breakingxxcore
For some reason "Hostel" popped into my head when I saw this topic.

As long as the opposition doesn't have a gun, you should be safe as long as you carry a gnarly knife. I'm always ready to take on a mountain lion.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
This is the pit, therefore I feel obliged to call you homosexual, in the most civilised manner.
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
yeahhh so fun. I just went with my friends over the summer to the UP and backpacked for a week. Awesome experience.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by MrToucan
This is the pit, therefore I feel obliged to call you homosexual, in the most civilised manner.

Yeah, I like it up the butt. So what?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie