Well recently I've decided to buy an EMG 81TW set, but in my poor!!!! and miserable country (Mexico) there are not.... i just wanna receive some advices about what kind of pickup (hambucker bridge) can supply it, I know that atreyu uses 81 but i want 81 TW ... any pickup hidden with the same sound?
O.O

im sorry but i really dont understand you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
lol'd at hambucker
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
check out the brands of pickups you can buy in mexico and try to find ones that will give you similar sounds
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
well, as you can see i'm not a good writter, well i will try to explain what i want
i want to find a pickup that sounds like EMG 81 TW
do you know any?
DiMarzio Super 2 or a D Activator will have a similar sound
Seymour Duncan Dimebucker
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Feb 21, 2009,
are you sure??? because i know those are pasive... and i guess active are better... as you can see i'm looking for a good one, we play like edguy but wanna have a sound like pagan's mind
They send the product and protect it 'till cross the border... in my side i need to pay like a secure to protect it or it didn't arrive to me.... it's kind of difficult to explain.... and i don't want to pay for something that won't arrive to my hands... even worse... the dolar is 15 pesos!!!