im trying to get xbox live but what do you need? what are all the options??
An internet connection, and you can either buy one of the subscription cards from a game store or walmart or target, or a debit card. On you're xbox dashboard go to join xbox live and follow the on screen directions.

If you get it all set up send me a friend request.

SoulCage V2
step 1:turn on xbox.
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
1. high speed internet
2. money
3. games capable of being played on xbox live
4. a hotmail account

these are the things you need. options? i've no clue what you mean
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
a high-speed internet connection...a modem,an ethernet cable to go the xbox to modem. and thats about it,go to the dashboard and check your "internet connection"
Router with multiple places to plug in Ethernet cables, an Ethernet cable, an xbox, the subscription, and fast enough internet.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
You can eithier get silver or gold.

Silver is free but you can't play online with other people.

Gold cost money. Buy yearly though, its cheaper in the long run.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
first you have to have a internet connection to your xbox, then you have to buy a xbox gold Membership. then you sould be set.
Quote by faint_spirit
1. high speed internet
2. money
3. games capable of being played on xbox live
4. a hotmail account

these are the things you need. options? i've no clue what you mean

What?
A modem and a fair amount of money.
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
1. Internet

You can get this through the ethernet cable that comes with the XBOX. The cable would plug into the modem that you use to get internet on your computer.
You can also buy a wi-fi adapter that hooks up to the back of your XBOX. Here is the one I use. You can also get different third party ones.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessnetadapter/

2. XBOX live card

So you dont really need this but it makes things alot easier. You can buy a card that gives you a year and it usually come with a bonus month. You can get these at basically at wherever you got your XBOX. Now if you dont want to go through the effort of getting one then you can just sign up on your XBOX using your credit card.

3. Thats it bro!
1.create new profile[make sure you are connected to the internet].2.join xbox live.3.fill out necessary info[make sure you put your age 18 or over trust me].when they ask for you to buy a gold account, just say silver.4when you do the last step they will give you a month of gold for free to try.5PROFIT!!!
"I'm not fully interested in talking right now."
Quote by ShagMan
1.create new profile[make sure you are connected to the internet].2.join xbox live.3.fill out necessary info[make sure you put your age 18 or over trust me].when they ask for you to buy a gold account, just say silver.4when you do the last step they will give you a month of gold for free to try.5PROFIT!!!

lrn2format
You're*
okay. well i do'n't have a computer in my room.. so it's gonna be Wi-fi. how much do the 360 wi-fi adapters cost?