im about to buy an itouch...what kind of wireless internet thingy do i need to use it

i guess im gonna have to get some kind of wireless internet adapter or something...what do i need? i know im gonna need something that will be able to pick up for a decent amount of distance...whats the best thing i can get for the best price?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
its called an ipod touch for one. and you just need a decent wireless internet connection.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
iPod Touch...

Do you mean a Wireless network router? So you can send a wireless internet signal round the house?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
you don't need anything. if you want to use it for internet you just go somewhere with free wireless internet. It will pick it up on it's own. If you want to use it at your house you'll need a wireless router connected to your modem, or just have a wireless modem.
You just need a router.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana