As a child, every time i would go to GC i would accidentally stick those stiff skinny red picks in my pockets. Well recently i found a stack of them and i decided to use one. I actually like using them haha. Does anyone else like using them.
They help me with my PM speed,
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Never used them tbh. I carry my own picks.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I've only been to GC once (I'm Canadian and in a verrryyyy small town), but I didn't take a pick because I was too focused on buying my Line 6 Floor POD Plus.

Which is absolutely terrible..
Quote by AToolCircle93
I've only been to GC once (I'm Canadian and in a verrryyyy small town), but I didn't take a pick because I was too focused on buying my Line 6 Floor POD Plus.

Which is absolutely terrible..

maybe you just cant use it...
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by michal23
I think you're talking about Jazz IIIs? They rock.

No, i use Jazz III's too. These arent as thick and they're bigger.
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Quote by michal23
I think you're talking about Jazz IIIs? They rock.

No, he's talking about the crappy ones that they hand out... The ones that say Guitar Center on them... absolute crap.

Jazz III's are amazing though, you should get the tortex ones though, they're amazinger.
I love pich harmonics and solos with Jazz III's but songs that are mostly fast PMs i use the GC picks. I must be the only one
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
Quote by Metal_Hed_23
No, i use Jazz III's too. These arent as thick and they're bigger.

they're basically fender mediums, and they suck balls
Can someone tell me where to hell I can buy Jazz III's? I've heard all sorts of good things about them, but I can't find a pack anywhere.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
maybe you just cant use it...

I can use it, it just doesn't provide the right tones for the right music... I don't play metal, and that seems to be all it's good for, so I'ma sell it and get various different pedals. Mulit-effect pedals are ridiculous for getting your affairs all in order (for lack of better terminology).

edit: Too digital as well
Last edited by AToolCircle93 at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Can someone tell me where to hell I can buy Jazz III's? I've heard all sorts of good things about them, but I can't find a pack anywhere.

Guitar Center, Musicians Friend, basically any music store except for groth or schmitt...

Get the Tortex ones though, they're better than the nylon ones or the red ones.
I use take one every time I go, I have about 5 or six I haven't lost yet. I only use them 'cause I'm too cheap to ever buy new picks.
Jazz III = ****in' Win
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
You're going to jail TS!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

The internet is good for these sorts of things.
I'venever used GC picks but I can say that I once bought a pack of picks from wal-mart (I was in a pinch) and I loved them. They were called "first-act" I think
I hate my sig
i use the black nylon jim dunlops. ive never tried GC picks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

A lot of smaller stores have them, and you can order packs online as well.

Quote by hippieboy444
what are Jazz IIIs????

Jazz IIIs are picks made by Dunlop that are a lot smaller than normal picks and a lot pointier. I wanna try the tortex ones, but I haven't got round to it.
I always bring my own picks, because I am picky about what pick I use, no pun intended.

But yeah, I don't like those picks, they are not thick enough for me.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I use purple standard Dunlop Tortex.

They slide inbetween my fingers though when playing rhythm I have barely little tip of the pick showing so I then play everything in pinch harmonics!

The fact i've played with the same pick for 3 years now is probably the reason why I have to grip left on the pick!
I'll get a fresh one out and try that...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I hate them, they use to be all i used because thats all i had, but then i ended up finding all my Dunlops, and THOSE are the way to go, and now i only have 1 Dunlop pick remaining