Page 1 of 3
Hey pit,

This is one of the most popular personality tests used in modern psychology (well not quite this version but w.e) I am an ENFP what are you guys?

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

This is what they say about ENFP's

"Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types."
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Last edited by Shadowenspirit at Mar 22, 2010,
INTP i took this last year.. around thanksgiving
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Minkaro
ISTP

78% introverted
12% sensing
12% thinking
11% perceiving

ISTP's are considered to be the perfect scientists.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Minkaro
Too bad I'm not doing science then.

ha ha I guess so
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
89 38 75 56
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
INTP

Introverted 78
Intuitive 25
Thinking 1
Perceiving 11

Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.
I'm an INFJ. But you already knew that

Quote by Wikipedia
INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear vision, which they then execute decisively to better the lives of others. Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions. INFJs are quiet, private individuals who prefer to exercise their influence behind the scenes. Although very independent, INFJs are intensely interested in the well-being of others. INFJs prefer one-on-one relationships to large groups. Sensitive and complex, they are adept at understanding complicated issues and driven to resolve differences in a cooperative and creative manner. INFJs have a rich, vivid inner life, which they may be reluctant to share with those around them. Nevertheless, they are congenial in their interactions, and perceptive of the emotions of others. Generally well-liked by their peers, they may often be considered close friends and confidants by most other types. However, they are guarded in expressing their own feelings, especially to new people, and so tend to establish close relationships slowly. INFJs tend to be easily hurt, though they may not reveal this except to their closest companions. INFJs may "silently withdraw as a way of setting limits," rather than expressing their wounded feelings—a behavior that may leave others confused and upset. INFJs tend to be sensitive, quiet leaders with a great depth of personality. They are intricately and deeply woven, mysterious, and highly complex, sometimes puzzling even to themselves. They have an orderly view toward the world, but are internally arranged in a complex way that only they can understand. Abstract in communicating, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. With a natural affinity for art, INFJs tend to be creative and easily inspired. Yet they may also do well in the sciences, aided by their intuition.

I like
Last edited by LordBishek at Mar 22, 2010,
I'm an INTJ

From wiki:
"INTJs are analytical. Like INTPs, they are most comfortable working alone and tend to be less sociable than other types. Nevertheless, INTJs are prepared to lead if no one else seems up to the task, or if they see a major weakness in the current leadership. They tend to be pragmatic, logical, and creative. They have a low tolerance for spin or rampant emotionalism. They are not generally susceptible to catchphrases and do not recognize authority based on tradition, rank, or title."

basically a nerdy introvert.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
INTP. Took it a while ago, got INTJ - sorta fit, but I honestly didn't know whether or not I was S or N, or J or P. So I called myself IXTX.

But recently I've been noticing more INTP tendencies in myself, so that's what I'll call myself.

Anyone who's INTP (there'll be a lot of you), read this:

http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html

EDIT: My percentages on the last test I took:

Introverted - 74%
Intuitive - 63%
Thinking - 84%
Perceiving - 63%
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Mar 22, 2010,
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Myer-Briggs got the introverts main functions all wrong.

INTj.

INTJ's ftmfw
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by Shadowenspirit
ISTP's are considered to be the perfect scientists.

Scientist? Leave that up to the fluently intuitive who dwell in theory. Maybe the perfect engineer though.

Quote by BeastlyBassist

INTJ's ftmfw

If you're basing this on the Myer-Briggs test then you can either be INTj or INTp. Go to www.socionics.com to learn more.

INTj ftmfw (and yes that's an objective opinion )
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Mar 22, 2010,
INFJ

Introverted 44%
Intuitive 25%
Feeling 6%
Judging 56%

Yes, I have done that, and it indeed, was incredible.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not there...

"Pursue Happiness, With Diligence"
First version of this test I took, I got XNFP

Now, ENFP.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Quote by R8:31b
INFJ

Introverted 44%
Intuitive 25%
Feeling 6%
Judging 56%

Why a sad face?

EDIT: Also just a little tidbit of information I'd like to share... I joined the INTP forums a while ago, and found it horribly dull. INFJ forum kept my attention a little bit longer...

Maybe I just prefer forums with more traffic? Maybe I'm just used to UG's layout, and everything else seems inferior?
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Mar 22, 2010,
Quote by RedDeath9
Why a sad face?

I second this, I love idealists (NF). they may not love me though, they think I'm shooting down their ideas when I'm really just taking the next step, asking the right questions, and being rational...
INTJ

Introverted 11
Intuitive 62
Thinking 12
Judging 1
Those percentages make me feel very blah. I spend all day thinking and judging

The one tab says I'm a rational mastermind. That makes me feel better. Also Jung himself was apparently of the same type as me. I like that because he was a certified bad ass.
ESFP

Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
56 38 50 11

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* moderately expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

I feel different...

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
I consistently get INTJ.

My I, N, and T preferences are very strong (N preference is usually upwards of 90%), while my J is weaker (~20%). Side note: I behave more like an INTP when I'm sleepy.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Introverted - 67
Intuitive - 38
Thinking - 1
Perceiving - 22

Either these tests are bollocks or I'm just shit at answering them. First time I did one I was some sort of Artisan, on another test I got some kind of Idealist multiple times, and this time I'm an Architect, which is a variety of Rational.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 22, 2010,
Quote by whalepudding
Either these tests are bollocks or I'm just shit at answering them. First time I did one I was some sort of Artisan, on another test I got some kind of Idealist multiple times, and this time I'm an Architect, which is a variety of Rational.

You're probably answering differently every time.

I always get INFP in these personality tests.
Quote by hriday_hazarika

I'm assuming so, I think it has more to do with how they're worded than anything else. I rarely get any questions that make me think "balls no I don't do that", it's always "I've noticed something a bit similar to that, I guess it's sort of a yes, unless they mean it in that way which they oh fuck it I'll say yes".

Especially all the ones about thinking vs feeling. Surely it's not unusual to use both? Thinking for determining what's true, feeling for determining what's good? Be less vague you cock-hats.

Which all points towards me definitely not being an Architect, they're good with abstract concepts apparently.

Ah well. Fuck it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 22, 2010,
Quote by hriday_hazarika

This. The validity of the test is entirely proportionate to honesty. Although at 1% thinking preference you're just on the Rational-Idealist border.
Quote by Quintessence153
I consistently get INTJ.

My I, N, and T preferences are very strong (N preference is usually upwards of 90%), while my J is weaker (~20%). Side note: I behave more like an INTP when I'm sleepy.

I notice that I talk and write more formally when I'm sleepy
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

I always hate the questions that contrast big ideas and minute details. All of the biggest ideas are in the tiny details and separating the two ****s with my worldview.

The questionaire for this particular test was pretty decent compared to a lot of others.
Your Type is
INTP

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

78 38 25 44

Every time...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Remember that your personality type will vary slightly according to context and normally people change after some time.
EDIT To the person above, yes, it is possible to consciously change your type. I don't know how many people would agree with me but I have, and I've done so dramatically!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Last edited by Caressing Death at Mar 22, 2010,
INTP, lulz.

Introverted - 100
Intuition - 84
Thinking - 58
Perceiving - 68
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Edit: Everyone on INFP forum is a douche. I'm going back to being a mastermind.

The people on the INTP forum seem like morons. "Oh hai guis turns out im INTP. so whatkind of music am i supposed to like???"

Quote by Scout1011
INTP, lulz.

Introverted - 100
Intuition - 84
Thinking - 58
Perceiving - 68

Quote by Kensai

I'm happy with my life (most of the time anyway), so it's all good
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by Scout1011
I'm happy with my life (most of the time anyway), so it's all good

Well, that's all that matters
Page 1 of 3