so i bought a cable and attached to it there was a sticker that was a warning about how the cable has stuff in it that can cause cancer and birth deformities. and it told me wash my hands after every time i touched it... which i dont should i be worried because i got a bump on back that wont go away.
What brand? I wouldn't use it atleast.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
No I would not worry about it. Cancer cannot develop that quickly and you probably have to ingest whatever is in it for it to do anything.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
I would suggest getting a different cable, its worth the extra monrey, for incase it is actualy dangerous and you do get problems
get a monster cable, not only do they have good sound quality and a lifetime warenty, but they do not cause cancer.
Were you chewing on the cable and flossing your teeth with the insides? If not,I highly doubt you have anything to worry about.

Also,where the **** did you get a guitar cable that has the potential to give cancer??!!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Were you chewing on the cable and flossing your teeth with the insides? If not,I highly doubt you have anything to worry about.

Also,where the **** did you get a guitar cable that has the potential to give cancer??!!

most plastics/rubbers must have carcinogenic warnings on them, although the actual chemical agents are on a very, very, small concentration.

i blame it on california for all the warnings.
Quote by DIFTWOOD
the trouble is i bought three cuz they were so cheap..

Can you put a price on cancer?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Are the cables you own manufactured with asbestos or do they come in contact with asbestos while in production?

If yes, you could be entitled to a large legal settlement. Call Johnson and Johnson now.

****, that's like a pharmaceutical company.

Anybody know a lawyer?
Guitar cables!
Now with 50% less cancer!
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Skierinanutshel
most plastics/rubbers must have carcinogenic warnings on them, although the actual chemical agents are on a very, very, small concentration.

i blame it on california for all the warnings.

I did not know that.My cables love me,and I'm sure they'd never give me cancer,so I'm not too concerned about it.

I remember a few years back that I bought some medicine to cure up a sickness a few fish in my aquarium had.On the front of the bottle it said something like:

WARNING: This product contains chemicals that are known to cause cancer and birth defects in the state of California

I was like.....Wtf....will this cure my fish or give them tumors and retard babies

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by SquierLolz
Guitar cables!
Now with 50% less cancer!

You wouldn't mind if I sig that would you?