Page 1 of 2
Well, my girlfriend lives in Kansas City, Missouri. I live in Oklahoma. I was planning on sneaking away next weekend saying I'm at a friend's to go see her. Well we have this early release thing at school, and they didn't tell me i was tagged to stay for the extra hour (you get tagged if you have zeros and if you are below a C, but not everyone tags for zeros) but no one told me I was, so it kind of makes me think I wasn't. Anyway if it looks like I just skipped this I get Saturday school (Saturday detention) and it blows a hole in my plan. I may be freaking out and not have it or anything, but like should I skip it and go see her anyway if I get Saturday school and everything?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
skip school. Live on the edge man. And how are you now post-shrooms?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by sam b
Just get some chili heatwave doritos, and all will be well

How does that solve my problem? Doritos you say? I am feeling a bit better.

Quote by jgbsmith
skip school. Live on the edge man. And how are you now post-shrooms?

Pretty good, I called her several times at three haha telling her how much I love her. I do that on weed too though.
Quote by tayroar
How does that solve my problem? Doritos you say? I am feeling a bit better.

Just do what the man says and shut up.
I may of course misunderstand, but what's so important about that one extra hour? One hour less, you'll still have over 48 hours together, right?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

just stay home and watch your parents pr0n
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
totally not topic but is your first name taylor by any chance? and your male? give me an answer and i'll explain after.

if you love the girl skip school, if it's not love then stay. education is more important then a booty call.
make your own choices and you will learn from the consequences. do what you want.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by neverspoiled
+1

+1=+2?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by kauff
totally not topic but is your first name taylor by any chance? and your male? give me an answer and i'll explain after.

if you love the girl skip school, if it's not love then stay. education is more important then a booty call.

I guess you found out the hard way, eh?
well, if you skip your Saturday detention, don't you just go to school on Monday and then get told you're suspended on Tuesday? That's how it worked when I was in High School at least
Skipping school never really works out.
What you need to do is breed some giant radioactive ants that have electricity arcing up their antennae and mandibles 10 feet long, and get them to eat the school. That way, you won't really be able to attend. Unless the breeding programme goes wrong, and they won't go on a destructive rampage unless you're right there.
Stupid ants.
Quote by kauff

Yeah my name is Taylor and I am male

Quote by MightyAl
Skipping school never really works out.
What you need to do is breed some giant radioactive ants that have electricity arcing up their antennae and mandibles 10 feet long, and get them to eat the school. That way, you won't really be able to attend. Unless the breeding programme goes wrong, and they won't go on a destructive rampage unless you're right there.
Stupid ants.

Speaking from experience?
Last edited by tayroar at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by kauff

I'm predicting that this man is sleeping with TS's girl and is going to convince him to go to school so he can wreck that tang.

Good work kauff.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm predicting that this man is sleeping with TS's girl and is going to convince him to go to school so he can wreck that tang.

Good work kauff.

That isn't good work. That will only lead me to a downward spiral where I wind up holding the world hostage drunk, with the nuclear weapons button in my hand.
Quote by tayroar
That isn't good work. That will only lead me to a downward spiral where I wind up holding the world hostage drunk, with the nuclear weapons button in my hand.

You must be a deadly efficient drunk if you manage to find yourself in that situation. Did you train under Jackie Chan by any chance?
edit- never mind, i didn't read your post right.

So you've already got the saturday detention? Just skip it. The most you'll get is an extra day of detention during the next week.
Last edited by Glen'sHeroicAct at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
edit- never mind, i didn't read your post right.

So you've already got the saturday detention? Just skip it. The most you'll get is an extra day of detention during the next week.

Nah I haven't gotten it yet, I may though. I hope not but I'm just asking if I wind up in this situation.

Quote by RU Experienced?
You must be a deadly efficient drunk if you manage to find yourself in that situation. Did you train under Jackie Chan by any chance?

Nah, Bruce Lee, last time I was drunk was referred to as the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Quote by tayroar
Yeah my name is Taylor and I am male

Speaking from experience?

i think you're the only other male taylor i know. i get made fun for it because there are 2 female taylor's at my school
Quote by heaven's gate
I guess you found out the hard way, eh?

i don't understand what you're getting at here? if that's an insult, i have better grades then most (#13 in my class).
Quote by kauff
i think you're the only other male taylor i know. i get made fun for it because there are 2 female taylor's at my school

Haha I know the struggle man, you wanna be best friends and spoon?

edit: to RUexperienced, oh well I feel dumb, I never watched many kung fu movies.
Quote by tayroar
Haha I know the struggle man, you wanna be best friends and spoon?

edit: to RUexperienced, oh well I feel dumb, I never watched many kung fu movies.

well now that i'm creeped out i'm going to bed....

hint hint.....
Quote by kauff
well now that i'm creeped out i'm going to bed....

hint hint.....

I'll meet you there.......honey
Quote by RU Experienced?
For shame.

They are far to awesome for my mind to handle and I don't want my head to explode from body orgasm. I mean who wants that? You need your head to like see and ****.
Quote by tayroar
They are far to awesome for my mind to handle and I don't want my head to explode from body orgasm. I mean who wants that? You need your head to like see and ****.

Really?

And to think all these years I've been using my ass to shit.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Really?

And to think all these years I've been using my ass to shit.

Yeah man, it is like that episode of South Park.
Quote by tayroar
Yeah man, it is like that episode of South Park.

I think the concept of stuffing food up my ass negates any possible health benefits that would come with reverse-crapping though
Quote by RU Experienced?
I think the concept of stuffing food up my ass negates any possible health benefits that would come with reverse-crapping though

It is especially nice when you are eating phalic shaped food, it feels like gay sex.....not that I'd know what gay sex feels like or anything.
Quote by tayroar
It is especially nice when you are eating phalic shaped food, it feels like gay sex.....not that I'd know what gay sex feels like or anything.

Oh no, of course not.

I think I know someone who would take offense to that statement if he overheard you saying that though.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Oh no, of course not.

I think I know someone who would take offense to that statement if he overheard you saying that though.

Psssshhhhh he can take offense all he wants........ please come back to me RUexperienced, I miss your meat in between my buns.......I mean I miss watching ESPN with you, and not making out on the couch.
Kansas City is in Missouri and not in Kansas.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by tayroar
Psssshhhhh he can take offense all he wants........ please come back to me RUexperienced, I miss your meat in between my buns.......I mean I miss watching ESPN with you, and not making out on the couch.

*sigh*

I guess I knew it would come to this. Look, it can never work out between us. It's not you, it's just that I'm not ready to commit to a serious relationship at this point in my life. I just can't let you tie me down.
Page 1 of 2