Hi guys,

A friend of mine is selling 2 used danelectro chorus pedals (why he has 2, is still a mystery for me), he's selling them for a really low price and they're in quite good condition, or so he says.

Anyway, what can I expect of them? are they good? Do I even bother to go and try them? Has anyone had experience with any of these?

One is a Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus pedal, the other one is BLT Slap Echo.

Thank you mates.
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Last edited by TaV0 at Feb 21, 2009,
I've heard mostly good things about danelectro effects. affordable, good sound. the only con i've heard are the plastic chasis, a bit fragile. other than that i say go for it. test the stuff out first.
Those are both pretty good. What's his price?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
He's selling the Cool Cat for £20 and the other one for £10.
I guess I'll go and try them.
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
I own the Cool Cat Metal I pedal and it's amazing. Great quality for the price.

It's metal, durable, and the sound quality is much better than people would think.

I'd def. go for the Cool cat one.
Quote by dudey5691
The new Cool Cat series is great for the price.

The BLT one isn't bad, but if you save a bit of money, just get the Artec delay, which is GREAT for the price.

*There are two Cool Cat Choruses, the new one (metal) and old one (plastic). The new one is obviously better.
What are the prices of these?

the old DC-1 cool cat is a die cast metal chassis. The same chassis as my DE-1 delay (complete with chipped paintwork to prove it's not plastic) - which simply does the job well enough. it's nothing fancy though.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
the old DC-1 cool cat is a die cast metal chassis. The same chassis as my DE-1 delay (complete with chipped paintwork to prove it's not plastic) - which simply does the job well enough. it's nothing fancy though.

Yeah, I was hestitant typing that, as I wasn't entirely sure.. it's part of the plastic series with metal bottoms, so I assumed.

My bad
someone gave me a FAB metal..
it was okay..
but i eventually trashed it by pressing on the plastic with all of my 130 pounds.
Quote by TaV0
He's selling the Cool Cat for £20 and the other one for £10.
I guess I'll go and try them.

Isn't that pretty close to the price for them new?

The Slap Echo is a delay/echo pedal, is it not?

Try them out, see if you like them. You could always save a bit more some slightly higher quality pedals, though.