So I got a Digitech Whammy Pedal a while back and I was wondering if there's any good songs that at least use it a bit. I mean, I really only have a couple songs to use it with and I can't really find any others.

Genre doesn't really matter.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
A lot of Rage Against the Machine songs, and Audioslave songs, same with some White Stripes.
Searching - Joe Satriani

There is a really nice section in that song not too far in.

Just jam with it though man, I'd love one.
Quote by Volvic
Searching - Joe Satriani

I have been jamming with it, I just kinda wanted to see what other bands have been doing with it to get more ideas of what it's useful for. Y'know?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

Quote by Volvic
Searching - Joe Satriani

/thread
King James - Buckethead
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Seven Nation Army- White Stripes (the bass-sounding riff is actually a guitar with the Whammy set to 2 octaves below).

Almost every RATM/Audioslave/other White Stripes song.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Like A Stone - Audioslave
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Quote by shadow__666
Seven Nation Army- White Stripes (the bass-sounding riff is actually a guitar with the Whammy set to 2 octaves below).

It's only one octave down.

And that's exactly what I said in my post...
What, like every Buckethead song ever written? Soothsayer, King James and Fountains of the Forgotten come to mind.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
My Iron Lung by Radiohead.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Dragonforce - discography :P
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Just a question...sorry to be a thread hijacker here, but i don't want to hurt my amp. I've heard NEVER to plug a bass into a guitar amp because the speakers can't handle the low frequencies. I have a digitech RP-250, and it has a whammy pedal function in it. Will dropping my guitar an octave with the pedal (to bass level) hurt my amp's speaker?
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by sw1ss023
Just a question...sorry to be a thread hijacker here, but i don't want to hurt my amp. I've heard NEVER to plug a bass into a guitar amp because the speakers can't handle the low frequencies. I have a digitech RP-250, and it has a whammy pedal function in it. Will dropping my guitar an octave with the pedal (to bass level) hurt my amp's speaker?

No, because it's still a guitar, technically. The whammy doesn't exactly sound like a bass, either...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
No, because it's still a guitar, technically. The whammy doesn't exactly sound like a bass, either...

Yeah, but it has the same frequency (or does it? I'm just assuming that because it is the same note as a bass)
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by shadow__666

So much fail and ignorance in that statement.
Yes it is a big part of Morellos sound it is NOT used in EVERY song.
but yeah look at Rage Against The Machine and Audioslave.
Pantera - Becoming
some Muse songs

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by sw1ss023

It's sort of relevant to the thread so I don't mind :p

Plus I already got the answers I wanted, thanks everyone, I'll check the songs out.
Quote by Zinnie