Hey UG!

So, as it seems, I am not in need of my MXR Phase 90 of Super Comp anymore.

Both come with the original box they came with:

Also, they both have original paperwork and what came in the boxes:

This is all that came in the Super Comp box when I ordered it:

As you can see, neither have signs of wear on them, no paint chips, scratches, as I've taken good care of them:

I only put the foam bottom on the Phase 90, and the foam bottom for the Super Comp is still in the box, untouched:

Up close of the Phase 90:

Up close of the Super Comp:

That is it for pictures, unless you want more (which I can provide....I would just have to take them). Neither pedal has been used with batteries, just a Dunlop Brick adapter, and they sound great, just the way they should. The Super Comp has yet to make it outside of my room, and the Phase 90 has only been outside once.

I paid $80 for each. The Phase 90 was bought at Guitar Center, and the Super Comp from MusiciansFriend.

I would be looking for either a trade for a nice pedal (HBE psilocybe or three hound chorus in particular, but throw anything idea-wise at me) and I can trade + cash on my part, or sell them for around $60 (they are in great shape) each.
want to trade for a jimi hendrix Fuzz?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
yesh, the silicon fuzz face. blue hammertone finish. sounds killer.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
well, you can use the compressor as a clean boost if you set it up right, and you could definitely sell your phase for probably 70% of the cash needed for a good fuzz.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
well, you can use the compressor as a clean boost if you set it up right, and you could definitely sell your phase for probably 70% of the cash needed for a good fuzz.

thats actually what i was using it as for a while.....but i just didnt like how that sounded. and i'll prob end up building a tonebender clone this summer, along with an LPB clone
what don't you like about the sound of the Compressor? maybe there is a way to set it without having to go through the trouble of selling it.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
what don't you like about the sound of the Compressor? maybe there is a way to set it without having to go through the trouble of selling it.

i didnt like the "squishy" sound of the comp, i didnt like that it cut the highs and lows. great for mids, but i'm a guy who likes a nice bass prescence.
did you turn back the sensitivity?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
PM'd

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
just a heads up the MXR EVH Phase 90 is discontinued and is becoming very hard to get your hands on especially over here in the UK!!
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Hey, i've got a vintage Boss Digital Sampler/Delay that i'd be willing to trade for both of em. Link to the topic here:
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
Hey, i've got a vintage Boss Digital Sampler/Delay that i'd be willing to trade for both of em. Link to the topic here:

i hate to say it, but i'm not a delay kind of person, never really cared for the effect much myself. sorry
oh, and i'll add that i'm looking for a vintage-style germanium fuzz, or a good clean boost for a possible trade.

I made a fuzzpedal myself, with germanium transistors. I made it to the specs of an old fuzz face. I will have to repair it first, but would you like to buy it once I repaired it? (need money for a new telecaster). BTW I'm dutch, so shipping might be a problem.
What about the very first stompbox digital reverb produced? Boss RV-2 Digital Reverb. Serial number places its manufacturing as september 1987, but it's still in amazing condition. Slight scratches and small chips of paint missing on the top and sides, but otherwise good. Works perfect still, knobs aren't loose, etc.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
I'm only looking for the Phase 90/Super Comp combo for it, actually XD.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
I have a Boss Super Chorus 3 thats just been released and its Nice only thing close to the Boston chorus ....and theres no better than boston chorus if you know anything about music ....anyways i have a Eockman XP100 and could use some more compression and will only by MXR co if ya wanna trade fine if not how much for the compressor in UD dollars.

thanks xperman