Being the Peavey amp fan that I am,I just snagged this for a steal at 830 USD.God I love college kids and failing economies

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

you scored big time, definitely jealous.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Yeah because who cares about thousands of people losing there jobs and the hard times it causes for their families... if you can get gear for slightly cheaper....

Anyway, happy NAD.
Quote by T!AN
Yeah because who cares about thousands of people losing there jobs and the hard times it causes for their families... if you can get gear for slightly cheaper....

Anyway, happy NAD.

It was a joke,lighten up.Like I actually find pleasure in the economy of my country going down the ****ter.

And it wasn't slightly cheaper,I got it for less than half price

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

sexy amp
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
Quote by T!AN

Anyway, happy NAD.

The entire United States and European economy is based on taking advantage like hell of the weaker countries, QQ more.

Nice amp btw.
gratz Pr0gNut and welcome to the club haha....and also a while back i asked you for your advice on finding me a good guitar and u showed me the esp i now own today so i thank you for that haha...
Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD MH-1000 String Thru w/SD's (brown ftw!)
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Amps/Pedals
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. Analog Reverb Pedal
Line 6 Spider III combo
congrats!
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by Astray57
gratz Pr0gNut and welcome to the club haha....and also a while back i asked you for your advice on finding me a good guitar and u showed me the esp i now own today so i thank you for that haha...

Really? I'm glad that I was able to help you out on that one.

I already have a JSX combo,but I've wanted a XXX for a while now since it seems to have a unique sound and tonal flavor to it.I plan on running the two in stereo to see how well they play off each other once I go and pick the HS up.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Really? I'm glad that I was able to help you out on that one.

I already have a JSX combo,but I've wanted a XXX for a while now since it seems to have a unique sound and tonal flavor to it.I plan on running the two in stereo to see how well they play off each other once I go and pick the HS up.

hah wow nice man...yea im planning on re tubing my xxx but i know absolutely nothing about tubes haha...
Gear:
Guitars
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Amps/Pedals
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Line 6 Spider III combo
Quote by Astray57
hah wow nice man...yea im planning on re tubing my xxx but i know absolutely nothing about tubes haha...

I'm thinking of setting the EQ on the XXX to be bass heavy to play off the normally mid heavy EQ on my JSX.That way when I run them together I'll get the attack and definition of the mids with that "wall of sound" and power that a lot of bass produces.I recently put some new tubes in my JSX,some JJ 12AX7's and KT77's.They really made an improvement in the sound over the stock tubes it came with when I got it.

dam that sounds awsome man...hmm i needa do some research on tubes and see what kind my XXX takes and wut type will give me (x) sound and so on...
Gear:
Guitars
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Amps/Pedals
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Line 6 Spider III combo
I have a peavey envoy 110, tiny peavey amp, sounds nice as can be for the price, i can only imagine how nice that amp sounds!
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Congrats on the XXX!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.