OK so I am a noob when it comes to guitar and I don't really know alot lol I am a drummer that is learning guitar on the side. but a long story how i got the gear i did but I have a Hamer Electric guitar, a taylor 214ce acoustic electric, and a Fender Princeton Chorus amp not i have a couple of questions

first how is the amp I have is it a good one?

also can i use my taylor with it? because its a acoustic?

I want to buy a akia headrush but i want make sure i can run my acoustic through my amp first
Well, acoustics generally don't work through an amp unless you've got some mic with a jack lead output, or if it's an electric acoustic. I'm not a master of amps but something called a ''Chorus'' amp sounds like the sort of amp that's designed more for high end lead playing, so whether it's ''good'' or not depends on what you want to do.

I actually started playing guitar when I was a drummer, and I actually gave up drumming when I really got into guitaring, simply 'cus drumming's so limited unless you're pretty intense, have a soundproof room and people to jam with 24/7... Still, each to their own.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
Quote by decayingdave
Well, acoustics generally don't work through an amp unless you've got some mic with a jack lead output, or if it's an electric acoustic. I'm not a master of amps but something called a ''Chorus'' amp sounds like the sort of amp that's designed more for high end lead playing, so whether it's ''good'' or not depends on what you want to do.

I actually started playing guitar when I was a drummer, and I actually gave up drumming when I really got into guitaring, simply 'cus drumming's so limited unless you're pretty intense, have a soundproof room and people to jam with 24/7... Still, each to their own.

Ever heard of a little amp called the Roland Jazz Chorus?

TS, the amp and guitar you have are pretty good. Just try your acoustic through it and see what happens. It's a Fender, so it should sound OK clean.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales