alright so ive been debating this for a while. My friend is selling his Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Tremolo for $275 but i found a Agile AL-2000 a while back for $290 and i did some research and found that most people swear they are the bes les paul copy guitar

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar-with-Floyd-Rose-Tremolo?sku=519398

http://www.rondomusic.com/al2000floyd.html

can anyone help me out
i don't know much about either, but the agile looks to be higher quality, and i've heard good things about agiles.
however, if it came down to color, the epiphone looks nicer.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
if you bothered to pay attention the link for the eppi says it is dicontinued so that leaves the agile and agile's seem to be liked here
Quote by britishsligean
black with gold hardware

thats what i want to get but i heard gold tarnishes easily
black W/ chrome hardware
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by vivalajosho
thats what i want to get but i heard gold tarnishes easily

Chemically, that's incorrect. It probably will wear off pretty fast though
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i also heard that licensed floyd rose tremolo are real bad would i have to upgrade it
the Agile 3000 is better, might be a really good investment.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
Quote by brownsfan456
the Agile 3000 is better, might be a really good investment.

yeah but i really want a guitar with a floyd rose in it.....and ive always liked les pauls
get the agile. the floyd in it isnt that bad but if you star lifting the guitar by it then its not gonna last to long. but if you use it here and there it should last a few years. and when the gold does tarnish just replace those parts with better ones.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
After having my agile for about a week now, I can tell you exactly what to look forward to.
The strings they use SUCK, change em the day you get your guitar.
Expect to give the guitar a full setup (a given with most new guitars these days).
Expect a feeling of "wow this is a nice guitar" and answering the question "What you pay for that, $1000? " often. (No joke, I've been asked that question, reworded, at least 5 times this week.)