Xaviere XV700 At Guitarfetish

I have mad GAS...

My question is, how do these play?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
well i think i've seen xavier (SP?) adds in Guitar world so they are proably legit but as far as playing IDK check youtube or somin looks like a nice axe
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
i don't like the cutaway. its pretty, tho id be skeptical of craftsmanship at that price. play before you buy for sure.
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
They look like anorexic Les Pauls.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Looked it up on youtube-Damn, I like the tone of it.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
5 outa 10
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by scottysouness
Try find a shop and play before you buy

They don't sell at shops. This is the only place they are sold and they're solely online.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by sandman-105
well i think i've seen xavier (SP?) adds in Guitar world so they are proably legit but as far as playing IDK check youtube or somin looks like a nice axe

Does not mean it's legit. I was not aware that you could play and hear a Guitar World ad.
Quote by oneblackened
Looked it up on youtube-Damn, I like the tone of it.

I love how people base their opinions on what they hear on youtube's compressed, crappy sound quality recordings.

It's a cheap guitar. Do not expect a great guitar at that price. You get what you pay for. Again. Think about what goes into the price of a guitar.
Last edited by al112987 at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by al112987
Does not mean it's legit. I was not aware that you could play and hear a Guitar World ad.

I love how people base their opinions on what they hear on youtube's compressed, crappy sound quality recordings.

It's a cheap guitar. Do not expect a great guitar at that price. You get what you pay for. Again. Think about what goes into the price of a guitar.

True- Wood, Manufacturing costs, shipping, etc.

A lot of a guitar's price (AFAIK) comes from middlemen. They get paid too, so that's why this might be that cheap.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden