Poll: Cellphones
Poll Options
View poll results: Cellphones
I have one and use it a lot.
72 46%
I have one, but only use it on occasions.
64 41%
Don't have one, but I want one.
12 8%
Don't have one, don't need one.
10 6%
Voters: 158.
Do you have one? Do you need it?

I ask because I often feel like I'm the only teenager without one. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
They're incredibly useful. I was one of the last kids in my grade to get one, which kinda sucked, but yeah it's really helpful.
I have 5. I only use one at a time they were all cheap/second hand though. couldn't imagine life without one though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I didn't have one until I started driving, and even then, i rarely used it til I was a senior in high school. Since then, however, I use it quite regularly.

Now, I don't have a home phone, because I live in a dorm, I rely solely on my cell as a primary means of communication with my family and friends as well as business contacts.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
My bill's pretty high, but yes I like my phone and it's great to have.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
I have one, and used to use it all the time. But when everyone is reachable on MSN all the time, such as in this day and age, I just use it at school.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Don't have one, Don't really have a want/need for one either. If someone wants to communicate they'll call my house or send pigeons.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
I have one and I really have no use for it anymore, I never phone anybody and don't text that often.

If you have friends it's probably worth getting one but If you don't then it would probably be useless
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I have one, but don't use it too terribly often, even though it's my only phone (I live by myself and don't have a landline) but yeah I would say that for me it is an essential, even though it doesn't get used a whole lot.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 21, 2009,
I use it fairly often.. but like having it there
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by jgbsmith
I have 5. I only use one at a time they were all cheap/second hand though. couldn't imagine life without five though.

Fixed.

As for me, I've got one but I don't use it as much as most people do.
Yeah I have one. It's convenient, but you don't need one.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I do not own a cell-phone, but I do want one. I'm always needing a cellphone to arrange band practices though. So when I do get one, it would probably fall under the "I have one, but use it on occasion"
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
I have one and my boyfriend does not. Don't feel bad, I know a lot of people who don't have phones and they're pretty well-off.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
I didn't get one until the end of 10th grade... And that was only to make it cheaper. (It costed less to add a line to my parents plan than to have their plan and a landline. So now we don't have a landline.

I use it quite a bit...
UG's HIPPIE
I've a phone. Only use it to call my friend to meet when I'm out somewhere or for my parents to pick me up. I used to use it like 24/7 though. I got grounded every month because my parents had to pay like 700 bucks every month. I used to have this sucky phone where the screen would only show up like once every day
Stratocasters=

Quote by reb_49
You all seem to be confused a quite bit, let me put this down into these simple words: Music Is Always Evolving, The Problem Is That People Aren't

Favorite Guitarists -
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Perry
Jimmy Page
Quote by heaven's gate
Fixed.

As for me, I've got one but I don't use it as much as most people do.

nonsense! I only had four until december 30th.

edit: it's not like I'm some spoilt twat whose parents buy loads of expensive shit, I'm just a sucker for new technology, but I can never afford good phones because I earn like £20 a week.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Last edited by jgbsmith at Feb 21, 2009,
I don't have one, but two people I live with do. I can see why they are useful because I occasionally have to borrow them. But what you see of other teens using them is just teens wanting to be part of the crowd. I don't need or want to call my friends every minute, I prefer talking in person to my friends and oddly, online chat... Anyway, its up to you and you only. Do you need or want to be in contact with certain people when you're out? Are you constantly away from public phones or your house phone and find yourself needing to call someone for a ride or something?

I can see the advantages of a phone, but I have no use for those uses. I understand why people love iPhone, its a multimedia device. But I have my PSP and its good enough for what I want and need, which is music, video, pictures, games, and occasional internet.
I'd die without my phone. XD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Garret.
I have one and I really have no use for it anymore, I never phone anybody and don't text that often.

If you have friends it's probably worth getting one but If you don't then it would probably be useless

that is the absolutely most depressing thing i have read since "the children of hurin" if i wasnt already reasonably sad today i would say i am sad now...

i have one i like it i wouldnt be able to remember any phone numbers w/o it.
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Cell phones are generally just a convenience. If you're still in high school then you probably don't need a cell phone unless you have a car and job. If you're in college or live on your own, you might as well have a cell phone rather than a land line.
It makes life easier. I use it to communicate with coworkers.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I have one but rarely ever use it. 9 times out of ten that it rings I don't answer it though, because I like to be left alone.
Quote by Core Implosion
I have one but rarely ever use it. 9 times out of ten that it rings I don't answer it though, because I like to be left alone.

This is how I am. I have it for important things, but I refuse to answer just to listen to someone at a bar drunkenly slur a bunch of sh*t that means absolutely nothing for 20 minutes. I'm not being nasty, but it's just not my thing.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I guess I'll be the first one to say that I live on my own and am in college AND I actually use my phone quite a bit. I text friends throughout the day, call my girlfriend at night, play games, and use Internet on it like right now. Not to mention coworkers can always get in contact with me if **** hits the fan.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
I have one, mostly for calls if I need to in an emergency.

I also text, but just occasionally.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
i never liked phones, i didnt get one until a year ago when i got left at school without a ride for about an hour and had to wait outside in the cold.

I use it a good amount to text people, but i dont need my phone, id be fine without it.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i voted ' i have one and i use it a lot' but its more like 'Don't have one, but I want one. ' because ... i lost mine and i need it.
O HAIII. ;]
i have one and use it a lot.

id hate to not have it. being in college now im away from home a lot, so having a cell phone is really convenient. plus i can keep in touch with my friends a lot easier. i mean i text my friends all the time.
Don't have one and don't need one.

Can't say things would be very different if I did have it...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I have the cell phone that does everything conveniently (interwebz, music player, navigation, weather, gas prices, etc.) and it makes phone calls.

/brag
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama