I was working on my first guitar build, and theres something wrong with the actions, the strings are touching the frets the whole way down the neck. The saddles are a lot higher than they should be but the string still goes way down, can anyone help me figure out whats happening?
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Any pictures of it? Those may be usefull 0,0
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

...dont kill me.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
yeah, looks like an angle issue.

sorry but how do i fix it?
Quote by Zugunruhe

...dont kill me.
Hmmm, it's no odd this happened on a first build so don't worry lol. You can try by making the neck pocket a bit more thinner or by sanding on the back part when the body and neck meets.

Just make it so it's more angled upwards. Right now it looks down while if it looked a bit up it would be fixed.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
i fixed it...it seemed that the new pickguard wasnt exactly the same size as the old pickguard in the area where the neck joins with the body, i had the neck overlap the pickguard instead of the guitar body on the top, which caused the higher part up the neck to touch the strings, thanks for input guys
Quote by Zugunruhe

...dont kill me.