Page 1 of 4
Hey Pit,

About a year ago, my girlfriend split up with her ex, after spending a year together. It took her 9 months to recover from losing him as it was a really messy breakup, and had a really tough time coping with it, confessing to me that she nearly took her own life because of the things he said and did to her, and how he made her feel worthless.
3 months ago, after a long period of friendship, I plucked up the courage to ask her to be mine, and its the happiest we've both been in ages. And now, the ex is almost stalking her, turning up at her house with no warning, sending her abuse over instant messaging, text and phonecalls, in the vein of the stuff he was saying before, and its making her incredibly sad, so much so, its making me hurt, just to see the girl I love, in so much emotional pain.
I have made a promise to myself that I will remove this absolute excuse for a human from her life, but the best way to do that is unclear at the moment.
The obvious choice for me, is to beat him up so badly, he won't want to come near me or her again, as I am a black belt in one of the most vicious styles of karate, and have trained in boxing, Muay Thai and Judo, so I would say I'm pretty handy in a fight, but I'm still not sure if thats the best way to go.

Give me your ideas everyone, try to keep them sensible, but as this is The Pit, that statement is probably about as useful as giving a fish a bath

Ok, lets hear 'em

Thanking you all in advance,
Stud
Last edited by Stud_Muffin at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Ok.

and dude I dunno ask him to leave.. but do it insulting so he starts on you.. then kick him to shit.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Beat him up

/thread

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Hey Pit,

About a year ago, my girlfriend split up with her last boyfriend,

If he was her last boyfriend how is she your girlfriend now?
call the cops

either way, one of you is going to be dealing with them
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Kick the crap out of him. Do not tolerate that kind of behavior. Ask him to leave nicely, if he say's no, break his arm.
confront him about it and don't use violence unless he does first.
In heaven, all interesting people are absent.
Quote by Mudmen190
If he was her last boyfriend how is she your girlfriend now?

ziiinnnng!

(and, TS, if you are a black-belt, doesnt the gov't make you sign a contract about having the black belt, and if you used your knowledge for anything but defense it is the same as using a weapon?)
Quote by Stud_Muffin

The obvious choice for me, is to beat him up so badly, he won't want to come near me or her again, as I am a black belt in one of the most vicious styles of karate, and have trained in boxing, Muay Thai and Judo, so I would say I'm pretty handy in a fight, but I'm still not sure if thats the best way to go.
Stud

youd be better at guitar if you didnt spend all your time beating ppl off....i mean away from your g/f
Get him to start it, then beat him half to death...twice.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
do it to it
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
as attractive as the prospect of kicking the **** out of him is, you and her should go to the police about his harassment.

however, if he ever happens to oh-so-casually make what could appear to be a threatening move towards her in your presence, punch his brain out so it drips from his nose.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
tell him that if he doesn't leave her alone, you'll break his face in 4 different places. when he tries to fight u, it's self defense and u then beat him to a pile of mush. doesn't go against any martial arts rules or the law and problem solved
Quote by Stud_Muffin
I am a black belt in one of the most vicious styles of karate

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt karate self defence?
who doesn't know what Muay Thai is?
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
what if he has a gun? or a knife?
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Are you not supposed to bath fish? Because if so i've wasted a lot of time with Goldy.

In a related matter have a word first and see if he'll back down and if not make sure he hits first and be prepared to go on assault charges.
Man I've dealt with the same crap don't take it he is jealous seeing her happy it's pissing him off cause he thinks she can't ever be happy without him so seriously show him who has the real balls and lay him out good in front of everyone. Oh and you should probably give the girl some time to make sure she is even over him for sure.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
(and, TS, if you are a black-belt, doesnt the gov't make you sign a contract about having the black belt, and if you used your knowledge for anything but defense it is the same as using a weapon?)

Not in England it doesnt. we have a code of honour, to say that we pledge not to use it, unless we are protecting ourselves or loved ones, and he is known for swinging the first punch. in the abuse that my girls been getting, he told her that he knows about my skills, and believes he can take me in a fight.

meaning hes likely to take a pop at me first.
if it's bad enough call the police
if not, confidently go up to him and tell him to back off not being aggressive but in a way to let him know that if he tries anything or keeps this up he is gonna get himself beat black and blue
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Tear off his genitils with your bare hands then pickle them right before his eyes
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by andyscoot
Correct me if im wrong, but isnt karate self defence?

i think pretty much any martial art can be used offensively, except maybe judo.

and defense can be pretty vicious. try pissing off a cat.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by Stud_Muffin

Give me your ideas everyone, try to keep them sensible, but as this is The Pit, that statement is probably about as useful as giving a fish a bath

Ok, lets hear 'em

Thanking you all in advance,
Stud

Well, STUD -

With your extensive experience in Martial Arts, you should know that black belt is only a moderate accomplishment that signifies proper execution of only the art's basic set of techniques. Real training starts AFTER black belt. Additionally - the practitioner makes a style 'vicious', not the style - this is why Tai Chi Chuan pratitioners have completely outdone other and far less 'passive' arts. More on topic - no, it's not the best way to go. Hurt him, go to jail - who's going to watch over your girlfriend?

1.Hello - Pit 911 - what's your emergency?
2.My girlfriend's ex is a psycho - what should I do?
3.Fap, sexual joke - LOLZ.

The point? This is a bad place to come for advice - especially on legal matters.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Les Paul57
tell him that if he doesn't leave her alone, you'll break his face in 4 different places. when he tries to fight u, it's self defense and u then beat him to a pile of mush. doesn't go against any martial arts rules or the law and problem solved

technically TS would have threatened the ex first, so the law wouldnt be on his side.
I'm rooting for that guy.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Not in England it doesnt. we have a code of honour, to say that we pledge not to use it, unless we are protecting ourselves or loved ones, and he is known for swinging the first punch. in the abuse that my girls been getting, he told her that he knows about my skills, and believes he can take me in a fight.

meaning hes likely to take a pop at me first.

Well going to the police sounds like the best option, make sure you bring the evidence that he has been threatening her aswell and if it's not enough go read "Enduring Love" by Ian McEwan and take that route (by which I mean shoot him in the elbow).
Page 1 of 4