what are some important scales to know?

i know the penatonic scale in three different keys and another one i dont know the name of. ill i know ita a major scale (if that says anything)

its like

2-4, 1-2-4, 1-3-4, 1-3-4, 2-4, 1-2
The major scale. Read the theory sticky and the crusade articles.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Jerry.thewise
that other one you know is the F# major scale
Yeah, so this isn't so important. Learning the theory behind the major scale makes everything much easier and you'll know what you're doing sooner than if you jump into modes without knowing anything.
The major scale is the most important because all the other scales are based off of it.
Quote by atr5557

i know the penatonic scale in three different keys and another one i dont know the name of. ill i know ita a major scale (if that says anything)

its like

well for one, learn how to play the scales you know in all the keys. there are some standard shapes, like the one you just posted, that can be played starting at any root note. and that will change the key. you should know all these standard patterns and be able to play through them. in other words, learn to connect them.

but the major scale is a big one to know. from there you can get into the modes and minor scale. major and minor pentatonic scales are pretty important as well.
Shapes are one thing, knowing (and learing) the major scale is completely different. Knowing the major scale is about knowing the intervals, knowing how it's constructed, which each not in it moves, the chords built of it and just about everything about it. This way you can actually write with the major scale, instead of just using it's notes.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by atr5557

its like

If you want to "know" anything, you should really try and understand a bit more about scales and why you'd actually want to know them. Otherwise, you'll just be memorizing patterns. Between memorizing and knowing is a VERY wide gap.

The way you phrased your question indicates you don't really understand what you're asking about.
It is alot better to learn one scale and learn to apply it well than jump into modes and be blind.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
+1 to everyone who said learn the major scale, but REALLY learn it.

Learn every note on the fretboard. Seriously, if you catch yourself saying "6th fret, 5-7-8", slap yourself on the hand and say, "6th fret, A-B-C".
Learn the major scale in all the positions on the fretboard.
Be aware of the intervals. Start with the root - whatever position you're playing the major scale in, you should know when you're hitting the root note. Then work on becoming aware of the other intervals, starting with the 3rd, and 5th, then the 7th, then the rest.
Learn the circle of 5ths, and that will help you transpose it into different keys.

^ tons of learning to be done just with one scale. Somewhere in the process above, learning other scales becomes really easy.