I just recorded a song inspired by a jam by John Frusciante, Flea, and Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, and a Nels Cline song called "Prayer Wheel". Both the jam and that song have a circular feel to them, where you seem to just go up, and back down, and circle around, again, and again so I tried to do something kind of like that. It's rough, and I threw it together in the span of an hour, so here it is.

C4C.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96580933

Mandala.
Hey that Mandala is a cool song even if it does sound like a hybrid rip-off of Ouroborous and Tetragrammaton

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

I didn't consciously do that. The thing in the beginning of Mandala is my cellphone receiving a text message when it's near a computer or amp. :p

Is that all that you meant?
Yeah that's what i was referring to about Ouroboros, sounds cool though so i'll let you off

But now listening to Catacombs i am pretty amazed at the awesomness of that intro especially!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

That took me so long to do. Figuring out what the guitar parts were backwards, playing that and timing it right, then reversing it.

But the end result was nice! I think it sounds like violins or some kind of synths ya know?