I have an SSS strat with a standard 5 way switch

It's currently wired as such:

1. Bridge
2. Bridge and Neck
3. Neck
4. Neck and middle
5. Middle

I wonder is there a way where I can position 5 activate both the middle and bridge pups?

I know I could add a switch or whatever, but I only need those 5 combos and don't want to add switches.

So, is it possible or would I need a superswitch or something?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I don't need eight though, I'm really looking for a way to rewire my current switch.
To the best of my knowledge, I dont think you can do it with a normal switch. The only thing I can think of is to make an on/off switch for the pickup.
Hmm, what if I ran a wire from the bridge pup and connected it on the lug where the middle pup is, would that work? I'd think it would but I have a feeling that position 1 would end up selecting the bridge and middle pup as well.
Quote by blandguitar
8 way mega switch, i think schaller makes it.
there is no such animal.
what on earth would make you think Schaller makes an 8 position switch?

Quote by Kevin Saale
Hmm, what if I ran a wire from the bridge pup and connected it on the lug where the middle pup is, would that work? I'd think it would but I have a feeling that position 1 would end up selecting the bridge and middle pup as well.
if you did that, ANY position that had either the middle or the bridge would now have both middle and bridge.

You can do what you're asking with a SuperSwitch or a MegaSwitch M.
Maybe a MegaSwitch E or E-plus could do the job, but cba to figure it out.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Thanks, that was what I was thinking. I kinda figured I would have to go with a superswitch. Thanks for the help, everyone.