alright, i've never owned a strat but have always wanted to give one a try. my dad bought one off ebay, for a stunning $150, and went to pick it up seeing as it was in the area. he came back 20 minutes ago with a pretty basic looking black MIM strat. then i turned it over and looked at the back of the body, and well, here are some pictures for ya'll.

it looks like someone scratched all these little drawings and designs into it with a knife or something, it's not that deep but it certainly isn't drawn on. just thought i would share it with ya'll because i thought it was pretty cool.
signed,
your favorite poster
wow! that's pretty damn...... artistic....
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
Thats really nice.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Thats pretty boss. and I don't mean like the so so pedals i mean like awesome.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
Post a picture of the whole thing. Can't tell what it looks like when you post a whole bunch zoomed in.
Quote by YoHendrix
wow! that's pretty damn...... artistic....

i know, right? i only wish it continued on to the front, but oh well. i haven't even strung it up yet, i was so stoked to post these pictures

Quote by jcmoods
Post a picture of the whole thing. Can't tell what it looks like when you post a whole bunch zoomed in.

not really a full design as opposed to small pictures but sure, give me a second
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by wemonir
i know, right? i only wish it continued on to the front, but oh well. i haven't even strung it up yet, i was so stoked to post these pictures

Get them to do a similiar design on the front aswell!, and then get some quality pickups, and a maple fretboard! would be an amazing looking guitar!
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
i don't know who the artist was that did the design, i'd assume it is this "c.r. mccormick" written on the back but i have no idea who that is

here's a nice big picture of the whole thing for anyone that wants to see it
http://i42.tinypic.com/w6zdao.jpg
signed,
your favorite poster
wow. That's pretty cool lookin. Too bad the guy carved his name in it though. I think that it would have been cooler if it had no name on it.
Name would get covered by the back plate.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
That's pretty sweet. You can't argue with a MiM Strat for 150 dollars, let alone without the cool art work.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay