Poll Options
View poll results: have you had sex
yes
289 44%
no
375 56%
Voters: 664.
Page 1 of 5
Okay so i was wondering this: how many of you people in the pit have actually had sex. there are alot of sexual referances thrown about here. but most of the pit are like 14 and the rest sad acts with no life on here all the time (guilty as charged ) ahaha. so come on who has and who hasnt.

poll to come.
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
I'm positive that there are a bunch of threads that are either, "Are you a virgin? POLL" "How many people have you had sex with? POLL" etc.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Yes, and I'd like to repeat the activity in the future.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I am 14, and do not want to accidently get someone pregnant.
So, no, I haven't.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Iriathz
So, no, I haven't.

You know there's something called protection right?
Or do you think everyone is just taking a huge risk of being a father whenever they have sex?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
this is actually quite close in the early stages. maybe you can all share your stories of rejection . for me it would be walking in on this dude having sex with a girl my best mate had liked and had been rejected by earlier that night saying she "didnt want a relationship or any more flings for a while" tbh it was fair funny ...but he is still a virgin now
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Yes I have had sex. Three times today in fact if you count the day as starting at 12am.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
ive only had sex twice, but i have had tons of blowjobs.

ever since a girl blamed me for getting her pregnant (it was someone else) i decided i didnt want to have sex until i could be sure the girl was on the pill.

edit- if it makes you kids feel better, both times it sucked, and all the girls who have given me blowjobs would accidently bite it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Last edited by conor1148 at Feb 21, 2009,
nope
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by conor1148
ive only had sex twice, but i have had tons of blowjobs.

ever since i had a girl blame me for getting her pregnant (it was someone else) i decided i didnt want to have sex until i could be sure the girl was on the pill.

Condom not discovered in your country yet?
I haven't had some in about a month and a half.

It's a trying business once you've had it a lot and you can't have it again for an extended period of time.

In a couple of weeks things will change, and then I'll have to wait for like 3 months again.

Sigh. My advice to those of you who have never had sex. Don't bother. Eventually, you will just stop caring after the first few years into your 20s and then you won't even think about it.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Iriathz
So, no, I haven't.

Hehehehe. Ah, the young age of 14. Thats only 3 years ago for me, and thats the first time I boned. No kids here. Just AIDS.

That's definitely a joke. I don't have AIDS. Aids is for rich people.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You know there's something called protection right?
Or do you think everyone is just taking a huge risk of being a father whenever they have sex?

You know that condoms/etc can break and don't guarantee ultimate protection, right?

So yes, there is a risk. Take your smart-assness elsewhere, please.
My Last.fm
Last edited by Iriathz at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by Iriathz
You know that condoms/other forms of protection can break, right?

Well what are the odds? The odds of you getting run over while out walking is higher so why take the risk?
Quote by RU Experienced?
You mean, like, with a girl?

Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by IDread
Yes I have had sex. Three times today in fact if you count the day as starting at 12am.

You bastard.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Iriathz
You know that condoms/other forms of protection can break, right?

yeah, but this risk is extremely minimal, you have a higher chance of dying in a car accident, and I doubt you avoid riding in cars because you're afraid of dying.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Condom not discovered in your country yet?

i used a condom, she told me she was on the pill, so we screwed.

a few weeks later she comes and tells me shes pregnant, she went to the doctor, the baby wasnt conceived until weeks after we had sex.

Somehow the conception date matched up perfectly to the day "her best friend" came over.

so two ruined reputations later..
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Well what are the odds? The odds of you getting run over while out walking is higher so why take the risk?

I'd prefer not to be one of the youngest fathers ever, thanks.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, but this risk is extremely minimal, you have a higher chance of dying in a car accident, and I doubt you avoid riding in cars because you're afraid of dying.

I understand, dude. Just want to be careful.
My Last.fm
Last edited by Iriathz at Feb 21, 2009,

Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I'm 14. I haven't had sex, but if I continued my relationship with my ex we probably would have. I did get to third with her though. She was nice to cuddle with in bed, and she panted like a dog when I rub her in the right places.
Quote by Lomu
If you want a good AV get something like Norton 360

Do you agree with that guy? That's why we have the Computer Thread. Use it.
Quote by Seryaph
You bastard.

What?

It was my birthday yesterday and I stayed the night at my girlfriend's house.

Although actually I just realized that its 3am the next day so technically it was my birthday 2 days ago and I had sex three times yesterday...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
i'm in uni, and i haven't. i've had a couple of opportunities, but never had a condom around, so fooling around is the extent of my explorations.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Had? Hell yeah! Having? No. My ex was a sexaholic though, so that was decent, we went out for 8 months, and we tallied it up, and I've had sex over 60 times and in at least 10 locations.
Quote by KevVin

and when that cheeky slut Nurse Joy tells me "We hope to see you again" like, she hopes my pokemon all faint again?
Not. Cool.

Found this amusing:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh God... it's back.
Quote by mightywarrior
omg no search bar joke yet?

all right, i'll try.

I lost my virginity to...THE SEARCHBAR!!! She was hot, too.

I tried.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by IDread
What?

It was my birthday yesterday and I stayed the night at my girlfriend's house.

Although actually I just realized that its 3am the next day so technically it was my birthday 2 days ago and I had sex three times yesterday...

Well, La Ti Da, isn't that fancy?

It's been like a month and a half and already everytime a pretty girl coughs I start panting like a wild animal. On the bright side, 2 weeks to go! But that just kind of makes it worse because it occupies my thoughts for 90% of my waking hours.

I feel like I'm fucking 14 again.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
You bastard.

I agree, birthday or not

I slept with a girl last night, but no penetration happened

Do you realize how frustrating that is? It's like when you get too old and they won't let you into chuck-e-cheese's anymore.
I was seriously in the act of it, then she said she wanted kids. Biggest turn off of my life.. I didn't finish, so it doesn't count, right?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Page 1 of 5